Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Frustration Thread - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by rianshxoxo

Actually ye vihaan track ka importance kya tha? It was a good one but they ended it so abruptly without a proper closure

Things went out of PH’s hand they brought in Vihaan but extended the if he’s Vansh or not track which must have irked the channel .

If they had received an ultimatum they should have revealed Vansh in front of audience and then take us along with how he exposed AP and K .

Originally posted by arryline

Medical miracle ke liye whom to blame PH or Rangu who made fly,snake out of their FL smiley26

Colors wale loves this kind of absurd thing.smiley36 I'm kind of sure it's a colors script.

Things went out of PH’s hand they brought in Vihaan but extended the if he’s Vansh or not track which must have irked the channel .

If they had received an ultimatum they should have revealed Vansh in front of audience and then take us along with how he exposed AP and K .

That 8 dec 2017 raaz spoiled everything 

From there onwards people and channel became furious 

Originally posted by NewAccount

Colors wale loves this kind of absurd thing.smiley36 I'm kind of sure it's a colors script.

I’m never watching another show of this channel ,I thought IMJ would be spared after stable trps but apparently they ruin all good things too 

Originally posted by rianshxoxo

That 8 dec 2017 raaz spoiled everything 

From there onwards people and channel became furious 

No I think it’s much before that I feel the disconnect in episodes starts from that Christmas party so it’s certainly when the story was changed 

I’m never watching another show of this channel ,I thought IMJ would be spared after stable trps but apparently they ruin all good things too 

What is even there to watch. Among the channel colors has worst content. The way they're going their doom is near.

No serious punishment to Anupriya from Vansh and now torture will go on to Riddhima though she didn't done anything intentionally. This show only showing torture on Riddhima from starting by everyone. And now don't want to hear that Vansh is doing this for any reason. With or without reason torture on Riddhima still going on. People are watching shows for entertainment not for learning how to do physical or mental torture. I know it's a thriller show but there is a limit for everything which PH and Channel should know.

I was loving the vihaan track but the sudden revelations just ruined it , thoda logical dikhate smiley29

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2