Manav and Aditi - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by gibige

@Unique.Sheep, Manav and Aditi they have suffered a lot in their short life span. Initially it looked like they would be a great couple. But with the way the writers have written the story. I feel that they are better off staying away from each OTHER. Coz the more they stay together they will amplify the issues. The situations and the people around them have made it even worse. 

Manav fell in love with Aditi when he thought he was Vikram Diwan.  It was not an arranged marriage..he fell in love with her when she was his doctor I think,. He said so in one episode before he got his memory back. But when he got his memory back he went back to the time before the attack ,.when he was madly in love with meher, and he forgot about everything he liked about Adit that made him love her, So I think when he puts his past and meher behind him, he’ll remember everything he liked about Aditi and move on with her.😀

Originally posted by Indira1211

Manav fell in love with Aditi when he thought he was Vikram Diwan.  It was not an arranged marriage..he fell in love with her when she was his doctor I think,. He said so in one episode before he got his memory back. But when he got his memory back he went back to the time before the attack ,.when he was madly in love with meher, and he forgot about everything he liked about Adit that made him love her, So I think when he puts his past and meher behind him, he’ll remember everything he liked about Aditi and move on with her.😀

Lol she's mad, she's planning on drugging him.

Stupidest show on colours tv this far

The things they are showing are so stupid , unrealistic and idiotic 

At this point even Naagin is more logical and believable than this shit 

Originally posted by Campfire

Lol she's mad, she's planning on drugging him.

yes they’ve made her psycho now....sadly these itv shows only tend to show the leads as goody goody people...the supporting cast..especially if they are attractive male or female actors ,.must be made out to be negative or vamps ..in Order to show how wonderful the leads are.  Aditi is an educated smart woman..they could have kept her as this sweet wonderful woman and let her and manav find happiness together..but in the name of drama ,.they’ll make them both negative and hence portray the leads as divine human beings., people are highly irritated with this current track..and viewership is going to drop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago

Yes exactly Manav fell in love with her as Vikram so can he treat her this way after getting his memory. Its unfair for Aditi