Love and Lips (AsYa TS)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

A/N

So during this period of quarantine i revisited some of my favorite serials in the past and one such is Qubool Hai and i fell in love with AsYa all over again .Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti s Chemistry is out of the world .

I have never posted any write up so consider me a novice .AsYa led me to channel my inner writer.I have no idea if you guys would like it or not but I have put in my best efforts .

Ignore the typos or grammatical errors if any .

To put it short The timeline is of when Tanveer s truth has been revealed and everything is calm and cool in Khan Villa. There is no Rashid track nor Zoyaan .

Fingers crossed .

Enjoy

-------------------------

The drop dead gorgeous woman looked up from her morning cup of coffee. She had a warm chestnut colour hair and pastel white skin which made her beautiful pink lips stand out. Her cheeks were rouged and she was dressed in a pair of blue high waisted jeans and a Rust brown sweatshirt.

Sitting At The Dining Table Asad Ahmed Khan was lost .

Yes you read that right 

He had been staring at his -to -be wife especially her lips .Damn he knew this was not suitable for a hyper conservative guy like him .It was a ridiculous thought in his dictionary of Tameez Tehzeeb Lihaaz but he couldn't just help it

But those damned lips had his all attention .

Her lips were a pale pink that reminded him of rose petals .Her top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural cupid's bow; the bottom one was larger and more plush. Asad stared at them when she bit the pizza , drank from her Coke Can , or when she laughed at some random joke cracked by Najma .

Asad never quite figured out if the beauty of her lips was more their softness of their association with the words she spoke.There was always an honest smile within those lips, always coming forth when words of love were spoken.Perhaps that was one of the million reasons why Asad Ahmed Khan was deeply madly ,irrevocably in love with Zoya .

Lord forgive him for the sin of lust but he wanted to feel those her luscious lips on his

Asad internally groaned with the desire .The mere dream of feeling her lips on his sended his mind into a sensual state of intoxication.

He felt three voices were repeatedly calling but he was too busy gazing at Zoya specifically her lips to even figure out what was happening around .

."Asad.?"

."Bhaijaan?."

."Mr Khan."

Najma Zoya and Dilshad shared a incredulous look .It has been half an hour and He hadn't touched a single crumb from his plate .His then boiling black coffee had turned cold as ice and his phone had rung twice but he seemed to be lost in his own world thinking God knows what .

Zoya nudged him on the shoulder and he finally regained composure being aware of his surroundings . His face immediately turned red .

Allah knew the unholy thoughts which had crossed his mind . 

Asad stared at the three ladies who were giving him looks of shock amazement and curiosity respectively Najma looked shocked that her oh -so ever -serious Bhaijaan was daydreaming which was something she had never seen . Dilshad was amazed by the fact that his son could day dream while Zoya was curious about the fact that what in the world was he thinking about ? 

."Asad Tum theek to ho ?."Dilshad enquired placing hand on a very red Asad s cheek while He just nodded ."Ji Ammi." He replied shortly looking everywhere but not her eyes 

Drooling over Zoya infront of Ammi and Najma.

Incredibly foolish .

"Mr Khan sach mein you just spaced out in between .Kya Soch rahe hai aap .?" Zoya asked quirking her eyebrows in curiosity looking him dead in the eye while Asad Felt his face redden under her gaze .

Only if you knew Ms Farooqui .

Only if you knew .

"Woh.. mein ..actually ." He began with his signature dialogue while Zoya placed a hand from him to stop .She didn't want to ruin her morning with the stuttering of Mr Khan while Najma and Ammi shared amused looks .

.."Aaj Shaam 6 baaje sae pehle aajana Asad ."Dilshad said sipping on her tea while Zoya Najma and Asad looked confused .

"Ji Ammi par kyu ."Asad enquired .

Dilshad made a very sour face which neither of the three knew she was capable of .Keeping the cup of tea on the table with a thud startling the three of them, she began .

."Woh Benazir Khala hai na unke bête ka kuch hafton pehle nikaah hua hai ." She said bitterly startling the three of them . "Aaj Unhonnhe Hamein khaas Walima par bulaya hai .Keh rahi thi ki unka beta Hoor -Pari lekar aaya ." She sneered into the perfect impression of her and glanced at Zoya reaching out for hand which Zoya gladly placed upon her s looking at confused ."Mein bhi dekha dungi ki agar unka beta Hoor Pari lekar aaya tha toh meri honi wali bahu kisi chand ke tukde sae kam Nahi ."

Dilshad smiles serenely at Zoya determination oozing out of her face to proove Benazir Khala wrong and Zoya felt a burning gaze on her face .

She looked at Dark Brown eyes of Mr Khan and she almost lost it 

Mr Khan was staring at her with a emotion she just couldnt recognize(she low key did but didn't want to admit it aloud).Zoya unwantedly started shamelessly staring at her Jahaapanah Six Packs .

He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous.Oh how she dreamed to run her hands just once .

His eyes were a mesmerizing Brown , flecks of silvery morning sun light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite.

His lips were pale and thin and his nose slender and rounded. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the muscular body he had .

Allah Miya .

His perfect lips ripe for the kissing.

Damn .

A sudden tap on her shoulder by Najma let her out of her drooling session .As soon she realized what she was doing She turned her head to the side to avert his gaze.As she attempted to hide her face behind her chalky-white fingers, her cheeks became a color to rival the rose-pink hue of her nail polish, and shone through the gaps.

Gawwwd God Job Zoya .

"Mein Chalta Hu Ammi.Allah Hafiz. Asad greeted while the ladies nodded .As soon as Asad left the dining table .Zoya rushed upstairs to her room.

Halting in his steps

His eyes followed her as she walked to the staircase, and suddenly she forgot how normal walking was supposed to be done. Perhaps it was his captivating gaze that made her so uncomfortable, or that she was already very awkward to begin with, but him
watching her that way really did wonders to her body.

Just as she entered her room . Zoya took a deep breath, cursing her blasted hormones and the things they were getting her into.Before she could delve deeper into her overthinking space Najma asked her to get dressed as they were leaving for the salon.

Good something to distract her from her sinly thoughts .

To be continued.....

------

How was it ?

Good ? Bad? Average ?

Constructive Criticizm is most welcome and much appreciated .

Looking forward to all your votes and comments 

Much love to you Xd.

Edited by lookingathesky - 3 years ago

Awesomely written 

Continue soon 

It was goood! Nice starting and so gripping! would love to read more..! ❤️

Keep the good woke up .Waiting for another part

When are you updating next ? 

This was an amazing start. Continue soon.

Nice start! 

need to know where this leads

continue soon

What a wonderful start! Please update soon cz Asya are the cutest in here!