||~*~Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani ~*~|| : TRP Analysis Thread - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Guneet80

Guys, new trp kab aayegi?

I think they come out on Thursday and I pray it increase cause the real story 

just started 

I'm so glad trp increased to 1.2 this week. It's because CVs have picked up the pace and also, giving a lot of SaKhi scenes. So fans are happy.

But SAKK is still the lowest ranking show on star plus, it needs to go much higher on trp charts.

But for the moment I'm happy in this small win!

Originally posted by Guneet80

I'm so glad trp increased to 1.2 this week. It's because CVs have picked up the pace and also, giving a lot of SaKhi scenes. So fans are happy.

But SAKK is still the lowest ranking show on star plus, it needs to go much higher on trp charts.

But for the moment I'm happy in this small win!

Thank God atleast it's increased.

I think the time slot 7pm is not working for audience. Channel could hv gvn us the prime time or any other time. Our show deserves a better time slot. 

Originally posted by Tikmun

Thank God atleast it's increased.

I think the time slot 7pm is not working for audience. Channel could hv gvn us the prime time or any other time. Our show deserves a better time slot. 

If prime time is given for this kind of shows, then more family drama must include to gain trp. The love story will be lost eventually 

Originally posted by tellylover202

If prime time is given for this kind of shows, then more family drama must include to gain trp. The love story will be lost eventually 

Oh yaah.. you are right. Prime time slot is for family drama and full saas bahu saga.. No way..

I think for the 7pm slot 1.5 trp will be fine. We will reach there soon. Episodes are getting better day by day. Let's hope for the best. Fingers are crossed.

Ohh..the thread moved🙈

I just looked the trps list.

I think zee show is leader with 1.4? Not sure but PlZz confirm.

Colors show a point low trp.

And if zee one is leader, than our show is doing good in terms slot and competitors!

This slot is best for love story. Warna sass bahu saga ban jayega like toppers!

And humain shaki nhi but badi maa, papa, shaan astha and anokhi family with a pinch of shaki mlyngy on that slot😂🙈

I'm so happy the trp increase ðŸ¥³

Let the cv continue with the balance of drama and jodi 

scenes