||~*~Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani ~*~|| : TRP Analysis Thread - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by preethik

Today’s episode was very nice. Shaurya is so jealous of his father bonding with anokhi. Loving the pace of the show now.

The chemistry is also good between the actors including the leads.

It was excellent. The acting, nuances between the characters and Anokhis initial hesitation and apprehension and then wowing and stunning. Shauryas haughty confidence initially that dwindles down a little bit with each and every answer and explanation by Anokhi. The actors are just marvelous. Hats off. 

Also Anokhi needs to sign up for KBC too LOL! 

I need to watch this episode a few more times. Not sure how the trps are calculated so that might not help :(

EDIT: I am not familiar with how trps are calculated but I wish they could somehow also assess a shows popularity using streaming services and subscriptions. 

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago

I was wondering what trp viewers are looking for?

...  just ema and women dominating ??? 

multiple marriages ... after a while we forget who married who at first....

This show has everything: a good story/concept, great actors (all of them - once again kudos to casting team),  and nice execution !

Time lagega.. Starting ke episodes mein anokhi ke family ka  bohot drama tha... Admission track se dheere dheere baade... ❤️

Establishing characters took quite some time. Now the interaction between leads & associated drama will probably help. Also the pace of the show which was initially slow has picked up since anokhi came to Chandigarh.

Anyway the show has a nice premise & actors are pretty good.

story is very very slow...they shuld pace up the story

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Time lagega.. Starting ke episodes mein anokhi ke family ka  bohot drama tha... Admission track se dheere dheere baade... ❤️

I’m actually seeing an increase in posts on Twitter. Slowly but surely it’s gaining popularity. 

It’s such a wonderful concept!! I hope it gets the deserved recognition. 

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

story is very very slow...they shuld pace up the story

The initial episodes were very slow. It’s sped up a bit. 

Originally posted by Namita-M

I’m actually seeing an increase in posts on Twitter. Slowly but surely it’s gaining popularity. 

It’s such a wonderful concept!! I hope it gets the deserved recognition. 

🤞🤞

yes on instagram too...its gaining popularity on social media also shows popular among youth audience. But trp audience like kitchen politics. i dont think in this serial they will show kitchen politics or saas bahu saga 😂

Trp badhegi

Show bahot achcha jaa rahe hai ab

Interesting ho raha hai show aur promotion bhi achche se kar rahe hai to trp badhegi