Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I expect trps to increase when Devi and Shagun will conspire to make Anokhi's life hell. Shaurya will misunderstand her. She will be humiliated by everyone. There will be a prolonged heartbreak, then she will fight to win back her love. Mohor's trps also increased in the same manner. Though I could no more continue watching the show. 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If trps are stuck...its just the audience to blame as they like drama rather than genuine story!

To me, writers are going brilliant with respect to story but trps needs mu's, drama, revenge, accusations, 3rd angles....which currently is not present.

Might increase ( might) in future.

Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually the main issue lies with the timing. 7 pm slot is too early. Very few people watch tv that time. Had this show got the slot from 8-10 pm, it would have worked wonders. 

Guys the story, the cast everything is sooo great. People love to watch the show. Its most popular show online currently ( everyday something or the other is trending on twitter) as due to odd timing most of the audience is watching it on net.

But still i think according to 7 pm time it's doing good. Hope trp increases in future.

Edited by Ananyaa160198 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Problem with this show is not getting the balance between drama n love story right and also not delivering the drama arnd leads properly.Its sad when good actors get trapped with a set of cvs who cant deliver a good script and even worse when these cvs have a original successful script at hand but still deliver along predicted lines under trp pressure (given other remakes r doing well on same channel ) which they brought upon themselves . At this moment i dont blame the makers for trying to turn this show into a SM success which it has become because they clearly have no way of getting the trp numbers for now nothing is working in that respect because the usp has been killed by the writing. 

Your essence is abt a prof student love story and u forget that basic  ..even if you are developing a love story yr scenes shud be different n carrying the flavor that he is the prof she is the student still why turn it into run of the mill stuff! 

Well..its a myth that if we r watching it and liking it then the whole world is watching..aisa nai hota..my mil liked this show a lot when it started but she stopped watching it lately n she tells me the show has turned bizarre. She is not the one who likes dramas for drama ðŸ˜† when it started , it really was good and different. We were shown anokhis struggles and her zeal to  achieve..plus aasthas story was also inspiring ... I believe the story went down the drain the moment they focused on abrupt outbursts of shaurya ....what they call love story. ... After that the story development was never proper. Pandya store started off as ott and  negative but it improved a lot with time n now it's 1.6 ..that's a huge jump . Characters like sai and shiva is what the audience love  watch imo.....those who stand up for themselves. Dynamics change completely with such characters. 

I'd say, trps toh low hi rahegi, although its  7 pm slot so it doesn't matter..stil...if trps will not shoot up, why not show a proper story for the fans ? Hum hi khush ho Jaye? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

[Sorry double post 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Well..its a myth that if we r watching it and liking it then the whole world is watching..aisa nai hota..my mil liked this show a lot when it started but she stopped watching it lately n she tells me the show has turned bizarre. She is not the one who likes dramas for drama ðŸ˜† when it started , it really was good and different. We were shown anokhis struggles and her zeal to  achieve..plus aasthas story was also inspiring ... I believe the story went down the drain the moment they focused on abrupt outbursts of shaurya ....what they call love story. ... After that the story development was never proper. Pandya store started off as ott and  negative but it improved a lot with time n now it's 1.6 ..that's a huge jump . Characters like sai and shiva is what the audience love  watch imo.....those who stand up for themselves. Dynamics change completely with such characters. 

I'd say, trps toh low hi rahegi, although its  7 pm slot so it doesn't matter..stil...if trps will not shoot up, why not show a proper story for the fans ? Hum hi khush ho Jaye? 

Agree and Pandya store is maintaining the essence of the original the feel good factor it carries ...the family feels in pandya are very nice along with individual dynamics ...also i feel given this was prof - student story it shud have had different flavor to their scenes instead of usual may be more centered arnd college environment and him chasing her like an asr from ipk or something ...this show deserved gul as a producer she gets the char dynamics n how to set them as a pair keeping their chars in mind v well.

And i agree trp nahi to ek proper lovestory keeping the essence of chars hi dedo ..u have a nice cast!

And i dont think timing is a problem ..if pandya at 11 can work so can this and we all know kzk2 didnt work but ghum is working on same slot!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Respect the point but completely disagree!

My mother initially dislike the drama being teacher student point but had started watching last month ....she is hooked to it with still her points on relationship😂

So it depends! These days shows have 2 platforms to work; trp or online. Producers have intelligently realize k SM is getting its buzz so they are now particularly targeting them keeping in view k trp audience ko kuch mil jaye.

Pandya store...my mother used to watch and woh series kahan s kiya hogya kuch samjh nhi aya. It was logical but ab sirf rinse repeat and dish out of some ekta tracks. Trp kun nhi barhaygi phir! Thats mentality of trp viewers. Though not wrong but unki pasand.

I really hope saakk writers dont go after trps and keep writing in similar fashion. Anokhi struggle and astha dukh drive only 2% of even SM audience and just see with their love story, hype kahan par hai! 

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wrong post

Edited by shaylini - 3 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Respect the point but completely disagree!

My mother initially dislike the drama being teacher student point but had started watching last month ....she is hooked to it with still her points on relationship😂

So it depends! These days shows have 2 platforms to work; trp or online. Producers have intelligently realize k SM is getting its buzz so they are now particularly targeting them keeping in view k trp audience ko kuch mil jaye.

Pandya store...my mother used to watch and woh series kahan s kiya hogya kuch samjh nhi aya. It was logical but ab sirf rinse repeat and dish out of some ekta tracks. Trp kun nhi barhaygi phir! Thats mentality of trp viewers. Though not wrong but unki pasand.

I really hope saakk writers dont go after trps and keep writing in similar fashion. Anokhi struggle and astha dukh drive only 2% of even SM audience and just see with their love story, hype kahan par hai! 

It actually depends on what kind of content people like... 

1. If they like strong FL and message based show initial episodes were amazing... 

But if that's the one they liked... They wouldn't like what's being shown now... Because now we see FL being forgiving and absolutely zero message... 

2. If they like love story... Initial episodes were too negative for common man... It was filled with so many bad things which could have been developed organically and people would have tuned in once the perception starts changing... And probably love story begins.... 

So the whole idea is that audience could keep changing based on what they like... But definitely the show's progression has been quite random and purely Shaurya centric... Anokhi’s growth is actually in negative now... Love changes person fine...but it shouldn't be to an extent that you forget the basic characteristics of what you started.. She was the one who spoke about how men shouldn't always control their partner.. But seems like she has forgotten it all... 

My understanding is people like strong female leads with hell lots of drama but they always respect their in laws🤣 no matter how big morons they be - Anupama, Gopi Bahu, etc. They like love story as long as Female Leads are not succumbing to their stupid husbands but can make hell lots sacrifices and cry cry and cry- Pragya, Akshara, Naira... 

This timeslot is not bad SNS 1 was on this slot... 

Now coming to SM buzz and online popularity... Yes, ShaKhi and RagVi has this... But the issue is if it's to air on TV it needs TRPs and sponsors... Warna why not bring Saathiya back to this slot and ensure they get good advertisers... So, such shows which has online popularity and scope of revenue through OTT platforms, they move to the platforms... Badtameez dil, Ishq Mein Marjawan and all... But drawback... It might not fit the budget...airing on tv pays more to the show than such platforms... The show's editing is already terrible... I cannot imagine if this show can go with lower budget... 

@bold the content in bold will not work for hotstar only audience..

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

It actually depends on what kind of content people like... 

1. If they like strong FL and message based show initial episodes were amazing... 

But if that's the one they liked... They wouldn't like what's being shown now... Because now we see FL being forgiving and absolutely zero message... 

2. If they like love story... Initial episodes were too negative for common man... It was filled with so many bad things which could have been developed organically and people would have tuned in once the perception starts changing... And probably love story begins.... 

So the whole idea is that audience could keep changing based on what they like... But definitely the show's progression has been quite random and purely Shaurya centric... Anokhi’s growth is actually in negative now... Love changes person fine...but it shouldn't be to an extent that you forget the basic characteristics of what you started.. She was the one who spoke about how men shouldn't always control their partner.. But seems like she has forgotten it all... 

My understanding is people like strong female leads with hell lots of drama but they always respect their in laws🤣 no matter how big morons they be - Anupama, Gopi Bahu, etc. They like love story as long as Female Leads are not succumbing to their stupid husbands but can make hell lots sacrifices and cry cry and cry- Pragya, Akshara, Naira... 

This timeslot is not bad SNS 1 was on this slot... 

Now coming to SM buzz and online popularity... Yes, ShaKhi and RagVi has this... But the issue is if it's to air on TV it needs TRPs and sponsors... Warna why not bring Saathiya back to this slot and ensure they get good advertisers... So, such shows which has online popularity and scope of revenue through OTT platforms, they move to the platforms... Badtameez dil, Ishq Mein Marjawan and all... But drawback... It might not fit the budget...airing on tv pays more to the show than such platforms... The show's editing is already terrible... I cannot imagine if this show can go with lower budget... 

@bold the content in bold will not work for hotstar only audience..

SNS 1 was 10 years back....a lot have changed in terms of that...now everything is readily available on insta..twitter..much before air time...and for working sub urban and urban class..students..7pm slot does not work...SNS 1 was purely saas bahu family drama and got it's target trp housewives audience..

I agree with all other points....well said...

Editing is real bad....but even if the show runs long or not...the actors have got their share of buzz and popularity...it will help their career...

But the trp of the show from beginning to now is same...1.0 to 1.2...almost same range...it has not decreased...but increased a bit..

Any ways rather than turning in to a crap fest..early exit is fine..