||~*~Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani ~*~|| : TRP Analysis Thread - Page 12

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nomadic_Vibe

It could do better. SP one of the most successful and long running show Saath Nibhana Sathiya used to air at 7 PM but not in recent years. Let's see what they want. I don't trust SP.

me too...

Yes...good it didn't drop much 

All shows of SP have dropped 

Anupama 3.9 to 3.6 

GHKKPM 3.3 to 3.0

For the slot..it's ok..

Originally posted by Athiraachu

Yes...good it didn't drop much 

All shows of SP have dropped 

Anupama 3.9 to 3.6 

GHKKPM 3.3 to 3.0

For the slot..it's ok..

Han i also felt k drop hua sab!

Any reason? Ipl ,festival kuch bhi to nahi!

Rival slot shows trps?

Originally posted by attiya1.3

Han i also felt k drop hua sab!

Any reason? Ipl ,festival kuch bhi to nahi!

Rival slot shows trps?

Tie i guess ..rival shows same 

But we need not worry...since it's early night slot..not under tight scanner..

Btw i too feel the show can have 1 year decent run...better than dragging it like a chewing gum and making it pathetic like the OG mohor 🤢

Tie i guess ..rival shows same 

But we need not worry...since it's early night slot..not under tight scanner..

Btw i too feel the show can have 1 year decent run...better than dragging it like a chewing gum and making it pathetic like the OG mohor 🤢

It has gained online popularity so it can have 1-1.5 yr run with good story....faltu stretch na ho plzzz!

The colors and zee tv shows are at 0.8 and 0.9 trp's..

We are still at 1.2 itself...shagun entry hype didn't draw trp aunties much i guess..

Problem with this show is not getting the balance between drama n love story right and also not delivering the drama arnd leads properly.Its sad when good actors get trapped with a set of cvs who cant deliver a good script and even worse when these cvs have a original successful script at hand but still deliver along predicted lines under trp pressure (given other remakes r doing well on same channel ) which they brought upon themselves . At this moment i dont blame the makers for trying to turn this show into a SM success which it has become because they clearly have no way of getting the trp numbers for now nothing is working in that respect because the usp has been killed by the writing. 

Your essence is abt a prof student love story and u forget that basic  ..even if you are developing a love story yr scenes shud be different n carrying the flavor that he is the prof she is the student still why turn it into run of the mill stuff! 

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

Problem with this show is not getting the balance between drama n love story right and also not delivering the drama arnd leads properly.Its sad when good actors get trapped with a set of cvs who cant deliver a good script and even worse when these cvs have a original successful script at hand but still deliver along predicted lines under trp pressure which they brought upon themselves . At this moment i dont blame the makers for trying to turn this show into a SM success which it has become because they clearly have no way of getting the trp numbers for now nothing is working in that respect because the usp has been killed by the writing. 

Your essence is abt a prof student love story and u forget that basic  ..even if you are developing a love story yr scenes shud be different n carrying the flavor that he is the prof she is the student still why turn it into run of the mill stuff! 

Trp aunties need only drama...ridiculous shows like many..i don't want to name..have been made hits by trp audience...many great shows have been victims of trp's and called off air soon...

But yes i agree....writers have messed up the story high time....they are ruining the hardwork of a talented cast....even if it was a success in writing..trp audience only wants drama..

Trp aunties need only drama...ridiculous shows like many..i don't want to name..have been made hits by trp audience...many great shows have been victims of trp's and called off air soon...

But yes i agree....writers have messed up the story high time....they are ruining the hardwork of a talented cast....even if it was a success in writing..trp audience only wants drama..

I agree on trps and drama selling  but this show had potential in that sphere and the writers are to blame if u cant deliver a decent success out of remaking a very successful show. 

The colors and zee tv shows are at 0.8 and 0.9 trp's..

We are still at 1.2 itself...shagun entry hype didn't draw trp aunties much i guess..

See the issue here is that Apna Time Ayega has separated track... Doesn't work there, that show is just turning negative... I am surprised putting that witch lady in jail drama didn't work either ... And Udaariyan... Well they still haven't started with Fateh and Tejo's love story yet... So we can chill for now... But CVs need to do something... 

What were this shows trps when it started? 

Let me check this thread only..