Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes. They're beautiful ❀️

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Man they are so sexy that it hurts!!! 

Dudesss, the part when he lowered her down and she lifted her leg up... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 

Jheeezzz! It was the way her head went fully back... it was like she was enjoying it WAY too much.... if you know what I mean!?!?!?! πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ‘…

Damn that bit gives me goosebumps beyond anything I have ever known.... 

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For DAVINA....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Edited by haribol79 - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Davina95

Man they are so sexy that it hurts!!! 

Dudesss, the part when he lowered her down and she lifted her leg up... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 

Jheeezzz! It was the way her head went fully back... it was like she was enjoying it WAY too much.... if you know what I mean!?!?!?! πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ‘…

Damn that bit gives me goosebumps beyond anything I have ever known.... 

DAVINA EXACTLY!!! That lift of her leg and the way he holds her and that position hayeee πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.. Damnn Rati’s curves πŸ˜†... see this 

https://twitter.com/_bawwse/status/1341051809553641473?s=21

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

I was just gonna post this picture πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HAHA!!! OMG! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. I LOVE IT. I SAVED IT. SO GONNA USE THIS IMAGE SOMEWHERE. MAN THE WAY SHE THROWS HER HEAD BACK IS SO HOT.... πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘€πŸ‘…

Davina95 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YoungHeart

DAVINA EXACTLY!!! That lift of her leg and the way he holds her and that position hayeee πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.. Damnn Rati’s curves πŸ˜†... see this 

https://twitter.com/_bawwse/status/1341051809553641473?s=21

HAHA! JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT MOMENT IS SEXY AS F**K!!! SHE IS FIRE! HER CURVES. HER FACE. HER ACTING. HER BODY LANGUAGE. HER SEX APPEAL.... DAMN!!! SHE ADDED FIRE TO THIS. I THINK I AM VERY ATTRACTED TO HER... πŸ‘€πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ‘€πŸ‘…πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜β€β€β€β€

SLIGHTLY JEALOUS OF KT/MANAV HERE. NOT GONNA LIE.... 

Davina95 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YoungHeart

I was just gonna post this picture πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

I JUST LOVE HOW YOU ALL THINK ABOUT ME AND LOVE ME SO MUCH TO MAKE MY DAY BY SENDING ME HOT PICTURES LIKE THIS.... THIS PICTURE GETS ME IN THE MOOD TO WRITE MORE.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Davina95

I JUST LOVE HOW YOU ALL THINK ABOUT ME AND LOVE ME SO MUCH TO MAKE MY DAY BY SENDING ME HOT PICTURES LIKE THIS.... THIS PICTURE GETS ME IN THE MOOD TO WRITE MORE.... 

So post your hot update ASAP now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago