Bigg Boss 14

My respect for Ejaz Khan

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This man,Ejaz Khan,always have been mocked and bullied for his mental issues,touching issues still he has been fighting with everything thrown upon on him.

If someone wants to judge his game that's ok but no one have any right to mock his problems.He very well understood that how makers are preferring a particular contestant and how blatantly favouritism has been done.He had never been appreciated for his efforts.I hardly remember SK appreciating him.

Yes,during initial days,I used to feel he wasn't being called out for his mistakes.Makers wanted to make audience feel that they are showing their favour towards him by not pointing out his faults.But now I realize,they did this so that he couldn't rectify his mistakes and his game get affected.

As a contestant,he does have comminted mistakes but as a human being,he is good at heart who don't hold grudges.As a contestant,he respects this show which give him opportunity and try to give something to the show.

He just need little motivation so that he get new energy to fight again although he somehow knows makers won't make him winner but that's fine,I respect him for his efforts and contribution in the showsmiley32smiley1

Note:-One thing to be mentioned here that I am not his fan but I do appreciate his efforts but that also doesn't mean he never does anything wrong.Time and again I have pointed it out too where he went wrong.But overall,I respect him for his passion,efforts and contribution😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think he is like the 'andho mein kana raja' for me this season. I grew a soft corner for him due to the constant attack on him by the whole house that too unnecessarily most of the time. 

He has become an easy target where people like Rahul, Jasmin and now Aly keep on mocking and ridiculing him to get some footage. He is also the most determined and passionate about tasks and has been trying his level best to play the game. 

I personally don't like his inability to support his friends, he is pretty unreliable that way but putting that aside, he is genuinely a good person at heart who tries to be there for people in need and has been the most misunderstood person in the house.  

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Eijaz has less fans than Rubina, jasmine and Rahul

So please stop blaming makers, Indian audience has rejected him completely. Colors and Farah khan & Eijaz friend Sohail bro Sallu fully pumped him in 1st month but he totally flopped and it led to historic low TRPs , He has never been bashed in WKW also.

Finally makers realized that he is useless and gave up on him. Now people are blaming makers for Eijaz having so few fans. He will lose because he has very very very small fanbase despite makers and channel fully supporting him.

One of the main reasons S14 flopped is too much focus to this fellow in intital weeks.  He will be dragged till final week simply because he is sohail khan BFF , but he doesnt deserve because the audience does not love him.

Note - One thing to be mentioned is am Eijaz fan and want him to win BB14 just as OP is not his fan πŸ˜‰

Priya258 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Eijaz has less fans than Rubina, jasmine and Rahul

So please stop blaming makers, Indian audience has rejected him completely. Colors and Farah khan & Eijaz friend Sohail bro Sallu fully pumped him in 1st month but he totally flopped and it led to historic low TRPs , He has never been bashed in WKW also.

Finally makers realized that he is useless and gave up on him. Now people are blaming makers for Eijaz having so few fans. He will lose because he has very very very small fanbase despite makers and channel fully supporting him.

One of the main reasons S14 flopped is too much focus to this fellow in intital weeks.  He will be dragged till final week simply because he is sohail khan BFF , but he doesnt deserve because the audience does not love him.

Note - One thing to be mentioned is am Eijaz fan and want him to win BB14 just as OP is not his fan πŸ˜‰

As an individual,I have stated my own personal opinion.I can blame makers or whomever I want as per my choice and understanding and as per my perspective.

Don't tell me whom should I blame or not.

I judge contestants as per their contribution in BB not by their fanbase😊

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chicha has been given so many opportunities starting with his easy captaincy ( all the work was done by RZ people), Kavita's initial entry, some fake showmance angle, SK's support, and most importantly all the challengers were readily supporting him but unfortunately he wasn't smart or shrewd enough to turn it all in his favor.  Instead he turned all the initial players against him after the first finale by his behavior and remarks. 

Right now if he is smart he can use this bullying in to a mudda and go Gautam Gulati way but Im afraid he still doesnt understand the game. He is still terrified of being nominated every week and doesnt get how to strategize and use your alliance numbers in your favor ( Nikki gets this).

Based on the last two WKV looks like the producers have also moved on from him. 

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel the same! Also he is the only person who dint get external support, it means a lot for the game. Rubina has her husband, Jasmin her best friend, Rahul Nikki went out and got all info and got refreshing start. Only Eijaz from the old contestants dint get any emotional support thats needed to go forward. More so his game got ruined with constant outside info. He rightly started playing with Manu and Arshi b boom Ali Rahul came n ruined it. Eijaz was right to say Abhinav Rubina don't give 100 % for the game like its so true Rubina dint even understand cornering strategy in duck task. I hope he finds strength and plays the game. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail

In the first weeks, I didn't like him but appriated the way he was focused to win the show. Then started his victim card. Toh kabhi BB team wanted the housemates to respect him as senior but he had the rights to be badtameez with them. Toh kakhi he played his I am mister Lonely game. Toh kabhi his past. Now he is bullied by everyone. He has also lost his game. He still wants to win but his words aren't strong during the fights. The way he shouts it sounds more as if he wants to gain sympathy. So I think the housemates should stop bullying him and stop making him look like a bechara. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: hiddenstar

I think he is like the 'andho mein kana raja' for me this season. I grew a soft corner for him due to the constant attack on him by the whole house that too unnecessarily most of the time. 

He has become an easy target where people like Rahul, Jasmin and now Aly keep on mocking and ridiculing him to get some footage. He is also the most determined and passionate about tasks and has been trying his level best to play the game. 

I personally don't like his inability to support his friends, he is pretty unreliable that way but putting that aside, he is genuinely a good person at heart who tries to be there for people in need and has been the most misunderstood person in the house.  

+1. This echoes my thoughts on him. 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ejaz is nice human being in comparison to others in old lot. He is sincere in his efforts. I hate the way bully gang Rahul-Ally-Jasmine attack on him. I am happy that atleast he has good bonding with Arshi and Rakhi now.