Story 9 Months Ki

Sarang to get fired from the office

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sarang to get fired from the office in Sony Entertainment Television’s new offering Story 9 Months Ki

Story 9 Months Ki spoiler alert: Sarang to get fired from the office

Sony Entertainment Television’s new offering Story 9 Months Ki is leaving no stone unturned to entertain viewers with its gripping storyline.

The show has been receiving tremendous response and has kept its viewers hooked to television with it stellar cast and engaging storyline.

In the coming episode, Alia and Sarang will gear upon their first project. However, due to his writing part, Sarang will get fired from the office as an office runner. On the other hand, Veer will get his lawyer and ask half of Alia’s property.

How will Alia react to this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SUKIRTIAN thumbnail

I hate veer so much. Such a loser, I hope Alia teaches him a lesson. And I have a feeling that Sarang might not be kicked out of Direct Dil Se so easily. Let's see what happens. This show is quite interesting.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing. 

Veer wants half of Alia's property? This man has no self respect at all.

Lunamovas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SUKIRTIAN

I hate veer so much. Such a loser, I hope Alia teaches him a lesson. And I have a feeling that Sarang might not be kicked out of Direct Dil Se so easily. Let's see what happens. This show is quite interesting.

Exactly he is such a loser 

Lunamovas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vyoman

Thanks for sharing. 

Veer wants half of Alia's property? This man has no self respect at all.

Somebody just lock him up 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a disgusting person Veer is, no shame at all. If he demands alimony Alia should threaten to sue over the adultery and the abusive way he behaved with her in public as evidenced in the video. I don't know what the laws are in India, but this should be enough grounds to sue. Of course, if the judge has the same disgusting mentality as her employees she may be screwed. 😒