Posted: 3 years ago

well most of us are 90s kids who grew up watching and listening the old coolie no 1 version with govinda-karishma it will always remain golden to us and this new version will appeal the current gen

this version was giving a tribute to govinda-karishma who were legendary pair of 90s and this song is one of their iconic songs list

VD-sara done justice in giving their tribute to govinda-karishma even though they are nowhere near the original version and govinda-karishma,it was simple sweet cute but original version was playful funny romantic and uff govinda-karishma energy there is no match at all 

its a good remake for me it was more of a tribute to govinda-karishma and 90s vibe

many were talking about the costume well these costumes are of 90s i have seen govinda srk salman aamir ajay wearing such shirts🤣and karishma raveena divya bharti madhuri juhi wearing what sara was wearing but sara costume is atrocious though the 90s costume were better and varun looks cute in those shirts n pants🤣

the  biggest highlight of the whole video is after a long time kumar sanu-alka yanik together gosh hearing them brings peace to the heart it was not a recreated version using the original track like husn hai suhana,in this song they actually sung it. For me the auto tune mess up their voices they actually sung it beautifully,bagchi is a fool to auto tune such golden voices...why i am saying so becos they sung amazingly perfect in dum laga ke haisha n tamasha...my only complaint is auto tune otherwise everything else is fine

being a 90s kid i will always choose govinda-karishma version that was whole another level even now this song is in my playlist and i always listen to it and its also my mom fav song but as a viewer vd-sara version is good as a tribute to the legendary pair govinda-karishma

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -FreeLancer-

maybe its me, but Varun and Sara miss the innocence that Chi-Chi Lolo had and effortlessly fit into their roles..

this song is still ok..but that Husn hai suhana was a disaster! It just looked cheap and vulgar..basically they wanted to bang each other and the steps were just yuck..as opposed to Govinda-Karishma, who were just adorable and cute dancing on it.  Frankly they even made Sarkai lo khatiya look cute even with those gawd awful steps🤣

Please search a video called "Sarkai Lo Khatiya" and if you don't self combust, please report back with your views !! ðŸŒµ

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

Please search a video called "Sarkai Lo Khatiya" and if you don't self combust, please report back with your views !! ðŸŒµ

with all the double meaning lyrics and choreography the song is cute playful sensuous never once found it vulgar,govinda-karishma owns the song by their chemistry

Not as good as first one but still😂

https://youtu.be/vFICx2f6QUc

They do the best lip-reading. ðŸ˜†

🤣 and so cute

sara's eye rolling expression so cute