Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Few days ago a member thought I am Anand Milind's relative coz I love their music. So I decided not to be too vocal unless necessary smiley36

That’s an uplifting attitude 🌲 

Also I’m a sorry bu I love love love this song. It’s so cute and bubbly. An I’m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts smiley16

You know if it’s on the Gaana App ?

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

That’s an uplifting attitude 🌲 

Also I’m a sorry bu I love love love this song. It’s so cute and bubbly. An I’m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts smiley16

You know if it’s on the Gaana App ?

Its pretty much the same song smiley36

Yeah it should be, they've released it on all major streaming services.

https://youtu.be/Rgt2JGbj1o8

Just gonna leave this here...its the karaoke of the original song, the original track... there's so much more variation and fun, plus it sounds so genuine and authentic. And the tiny intricacies, violins specially if you hear closely..!!

This movie would have been a 90+ grosser easily if not for covid. Looks fun time pass.

Absolutely hideous. Garishly pink eye sore costumes. Pastel pink nightmare of a set that would give even the joker night terrors. Terrible music arrangements. Loud drums completely distract from and down out the voices. WTF man. 

Bollywood needs to hire Miley Cyrus who can cover any song giving it her own spin but respecting the original as well. She never ruins a cover. 

All the songs are ott nonsense. Who even finds it entertaining? Sara and varun look like  they are chewing 5 gums at a time. Seriously when I see Bollywood actors do these ott expressions in songs I am reminded of this video

https://youtu.be/bOFDeWlCPmU

Edited by ninny - 2 months ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I’m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts smiley16

I feel the same waysmiley36 They're definitely very comfortable with each other, maybe because they have similar lively personalities. 

David Dhawan Varun Dhawan Sara Ali Khan Coolie No. 1 (2020)