Posted: 3 years ago

Why can't they remaster old songs properly? It always sounds like someone is playing the song baju ke galli mein, so when the actors lip sync it looks fake. 

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

Yesss i also remembering watching them live in concert they sounded so different ur right their voices have ages and on top of that using autotune has messed it up more.

Only abhijeet bhattarcharya sounded the same did he also re-record husn hai suhana ?

Udit narayan sounds fresh still 👍🏼

As the voice ages they can't sing as high as they could. This impacts females mainly coz they sing higher notes. But to make sure this doesn't happen they have to do practice everyday.

Abhijeet sounds epically fresh even now, he sounds the youngest tbh. And in females (even tho her scale has come down slightly), its Poornima. I saw her live once...what energy man ❤️

Husn Hai Suhana wasn't rerecorded, they used the original track and voice. In fact they couldve dubbed that song rathe than this coz even Chandana Dixit sounds good and fresh till now.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

As the voice ages they can't sing as high as they could. This impacts females mainly coz they sing higher notes. But to make sure this doesn't happen they have to do practice everyday.

Abhijeet sounds epically fresh even now, he sounds the youngest tbh. And in females (even tho her scale has come down slightly), its Poornima. I saw her live once...what energy man ❤️

Husn Hai Suhana wasn't rerecorded, they used the original track and voice. In fact they couldve dubbed that song rathe than this coz even Chandana Dixit sounds good and fresh till now.

Ohhhh ok ! They were good in their prime.

I think when singers stop their practice then their voices get affected !

Yes abhijeet sounds the same and amazing it wouldn't make any difference even if he sung it again ! I miss poornima she was too good love her songs.

They should have used the original main toh raaste se jaa raha tha...and added jhankar beats 😆 I can't even groove to the new one.

Not long until we can review the movie next now 😉

Nahhh.  Definitely lacking the charm of the original. And part of the charm was Karishma in a sari and them being in an actual street. This is obviously on a set and Sarah’s short skirts doesn’t jibe with the mood.   They’ve changed the music or the tempo or whatever a little too.  It’s not the cringiest of Coolie#1 songs but given what a hit the original was this one is not living up to it, not even close.  

I've always found this song hilarious.

This song reminds me of a Sarabhai vs Sarabhai episode; where Monisha keeps singing a line from this song, to which Maya replies....
"TerI Nani Mari To Main Kya Karun?

Ye Gaana Hai Ya Talk Show Hai??"😆🤣

I can totally imagine Maya Sarabhai, reacting to this now,
"Ye 90s ke gaano ka remix bana ke dance karna is so..... Bollywood-ishly mediocre." 🤣

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago

Oooh I get it ...the lyrics say main toh ice cream Kha Rahi thi so they dressed sara u like an ice cream 🍦 

These basic 🤬

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed it. The song is good. Sara had the best expressions in this one and she looks gorgeous. It was fun.

They are just going through the motions. Bland as hell. 

Varun here reminded me of Hrithik in Koi mil gaya before Jaadu's entry