Hello and Welcome forum waasiyon
Our show is now more than three months old and it’s the perfect time to have a pretty banner displayed on top of the forum.
We know members have been anxiously waiting to have a banner for this forum.
Here we come, to announce the Banner Contest for the “Pinjara Khoobsurti ka Forum--2020!”
However, like every good thing, there are some important rules that need to be followed by all of us!
1. You must include Omkar, Mayura, Piyush, Megha, Sanjay, Aishwarya, Manjari, Surekha, Babuji and Baa otherwise, your banner will not be posted at the time of voting.
Adding the other characters to your banner is optional.
2. The banner MUST be of 1456W × 180H.
3. You can submit up to 5 Banners maximum, all banners must be non-animated. A maximum of 2 entries that are the same banner but of different coloring.
4. The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it,
the show is spelled as 'Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka'
5. Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified!
6. Offscreen pictures are not allowed.
* You MUST read this before you get into your designs. *New* Forum Banner Dynamics
Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).
If you don't know how to upload images to a new site then visit
Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!
For PS Users ~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~ by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above]
For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by -aditi-
The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to Sutapasima
If you have any questions, post them here, or feel free to PM Sutapasima or Viswasruti.
The Tags are amazing Suta, and I love this purple colour flowers so ... sooo much!
We want to see a beautiful Banner on the top of our Forum soon.
Yeah Madhuri dear we have to be available to help any members who need assistance...Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Suta, please put the link of Picture Gallery in the main post , so that it will be easy for them to pick up required pictures from there.
Mads it already there my dear
See the first point of BC rulesEdited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Topic started by Sutapasima
Last replied by Sutapasima