I watched the first episode of SAAKK !

Posted: 3 years ago

Watched SAAKK's first episode. I watch Mohor so i knew its going to be but still pretty impressive. πŸ‘The cast is very good. Debattama and Karanvir had gave justice to Anokhi and Shaurya's role. Waiting for their first meet.  The actress playing Shagun's character (Shaurya's gf) is a good actress and i would love to see her in a different show as fl in future. πŸ˜† First episode had a Good execution. The best part about the episode was Anokhi's speech. ⭐️ Precap was nice too. Overall a good watch and upcoming episodes will be worth watching. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The show had launched on 7 pm with a powerful storyline. This slot is noted as dead for Starplus because since Sns ended many shows came and gone but none of them worked in terms of trp. I have a faith that SAAKK will open with good ratings in its first week itself. 

Its a winner and slot leader πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Wonderful it is 

And powerful storyline what people want is storyline and ml fl k deewane to day 1 se people are becoming 

Damn the charm β€οΈ

Well i just know one thing ye shows kuch time tak hi track pe chalte hai phir ekdum bakwas ho jaate hai as Indian shows loves to stretch phir wahi love-hate game start ho jaana hai dono ke beech phir attraction . Beginning episodes will be good no doubt par 50th ep tak aate aate phir wahi normal saas bahu drama , love-hate πŸ₯±.

Originally posted by magicalM

Well i just know one thing ye shows kuch time tak hi track pe chalte hai phir ekdum bakwas ho jaate hai as Indian shows loves to stretch phir wahi love-hate game start ho jaana hai dono ke beech phir attraction . Beginning episodes will be good no doubt par 50th ep tak aate aate phir wahi normal saas bahu drama , love-hate πŸ₯±.

Wo to hai but 50 episodes bhi ache na chalega yr πŸ‘Œ

Story 9 months ki dekho wo bhi achaa hai show 

Here makers aren't that hyping kya pata achaa chale on track after 50 y to makers pe depend hain 

Makers ki history ka koi idea do u have?? I mean previous shows

Originally posted by Aromaticglitter

Wo to hai but 50 episodes bhi ache na chalega yr πŸ‘Œ

Story 9 months ki dekho wo bhi achaa hai show 

Here makers aren't that hyping kya pata achaa chale on track after 50 y to makers pe depend hain 

Makers ki history ka koi idea do u have?? I mean previous shows

@BOLD Do you watch Story 9 Months Ki ? I just love it. πŸ’–

@BOLD 2 The show is from DJ's creative unit. MDKD ke makers ka show hai. 

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neonholic

@BOLD Do you watch Story 9 Months Ki ? I just love it. πŸ’–

@BOLD 2 The show is from DJ's creative unit. MDKD ke makers ka show hai. 

Ohh woow the MDKD broke stereotypes 

I hope here too they continue atleast 100 episodes 

Yes I too watch story 9 months ki 

Sony TV shows have special place in heart 

Originally posted by magicalM

Yeah i soo agree. πŸ€£ The same happened in Mohor (Original). It was very good until 200th episode appeared and after lockdown reopening it became very irritating. Currently the leads are married and Mohor had became strong again. God knows what are they gonna show the bong version is effin slow. Anyway hope things are not gonna be the same with hindi version. I dont wanna hate Shagun here like how i disgusted seeing Shrestha (bengali Shagun).

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aromaticglitter

Ohh woow the MDKD broke stereotypes 

I hope here too they continue atleast 100 episodes 

Yes I too watch story 9 months ki 

Sony TV shows have special place in heart 

I never followed MDKD but saw it from outside and i found it really good.

Story 9 Months Ki is the first show that i am following religiously. Alia is love and Sarang is sooo cute. This is the first Sony show that i am following thanks to Sony liv. 😍 

One thing irks me is that Sony's reality shows which are really boring get high trps but Sony's fiction never get such trps. God knows whether Sony and BARC has some issues with each other or not, previously Sony shows use to get good trps but now its very poor. 😭

Originally posted by Neonholic

I never followed MDKD but saw it from outside and i found it really good.

Story 9 Months Ki is the first show that i am following religiously. Alia is love and Sarang is sooo cute. This is the first Sony show that i am following thanks to Sony liv. 😍 

One thing irks me is that Sony's reality shows which are really boring get high trps but Sony's fiction never get such trps. God knows whether Sony and BARC has some issues with each other or not, previously Sony shows use to get good trps but now its very poor. 😭

I agree there is some issues may be the one u r saying itss possible  but still quality shows belong to Sony TV 

But ishq mein marjawan 2 has been a slot leader for this time slot since it started so it will be difficult of them