Apna Time Bhi Aayega

ATBA - Video Links in short, precap, full - Ep 53 - 21Dec20 onwards - Page 2

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thank your for providing short update 

it's really appreciated. I wanted to continue watching but hearing 

Veer called Rani all these nasty names and believe Kiara lies. Rani was right all the people in the city especially that house are liars. 

I can't wait for Veer to learn the full truth and realize how wrong and disrespectful he was to Rani. 

I too await for it. But before that he should be a human and treat Rani as a human. He is also adopted as per his knowledge but he is insulting Rani and torturing her every moment he can. Rani should not give in easily . She too should give him a hard time.

Truly as I told I stopped watching and whomever I speak have stopped watching . Now reading Veer's scenes also torturing me. Soon I will stop it too if this goes on. There's no progress in his character still but becoming a villain each passing moment .

Hope CVs rectify their errors soon, otherwise sooner they will lose more trp.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: caller123

I too await for it. But before that he should be a human and treat Rani as a human. He is also adopted as per his knowledge but he is insulting Rani and torturing her every moment he can. Rani should not give in easily . She too should give him a hard time.

Truly as I told I stopped watching and whomever I speak have stopped watching . Now reading Veer's scenes also torturing me. Soon I will stop it too if this goes on. There's no progress in his character still but becoming a villain each passing moment .

Hope CVs rectify their errors soon, otherwise sooner they will lose more trp.

I think I would be okay with that too, he doesn't have to fall in-love or be friends right now but

treat her like a human being. Rani didn't force you at gun point to marry her. And that nonsense

he said yesterday about why is she looking at him like that, cause you're not suppose to be hugging your ex like that, you're married man. Even he Veer realize it and didn't hug Kiara back but want to 

act stubborn cause Rani saw it

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I think I would be okay with that too, he doesn't have to fall in-love or be friends right now but

treat her like a human being. Rani didn't force you at gun point to marry her. And that nonsense

he said yesterday about why is she looking at him like that, cause you're not suppose to be hugging your ex like that, you're married man. Even he Veer realize it and didn't hug Kiara back but want to 

act stubborn cause Rani saw it

I agree. He is so stubborn and he wants to use every moment he can hurt her. Truly by marrying Rani, he saved himself . He only married her not the other way. 

If he had not married her, after her they would have killed him.

Now acting like he did a great help by saving her.

All I can say is Rani Sa 's words on this. My foot.

He killed her that day. Now trying to take out her ladt breath and last strength  and he doesn't leave any stone unturned for it.

I wonder now whether this Veer can that there is a human in Rani too.

Leave friendship and love. Even Rani is not ready for those. Treat her as a human. 

Protecting is not only physically . Protecting from mental torture is a protection too.

One day Rani should burst out at him. Sooner the better