I Love Hate You ~ A KalMa FF (Chapter 15; 01/05/2021) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

23-25 range ya bade  ke he toh gayu 

usse choti ho toh aagar cahe di bulalo ya phir gayu ur choice

I'm 20 so I'll just call you gayu di

Chapter 3

The next morning was full of tension. Sanvi had noticed something wasn't right but she decided not to interfere between the duo. "Sanvi aaj tum mujhe school drop karne jayogi," Ayushi said finally breaking the awkward silence. "Lekin Ayushi tume hamesha tumhari Aai school chodne jaati he na?," Sanvi asked confused. She looked at Kalyani who just nodded so she told the 6-year old to quickly get dressed after she had finished her breakfast. 

After the duo was gone Kalyani too left the house to get to the hospital. 

Arriving at the hospital Kalyani was bombarded with questions "Kalyani tumne kal achanak phone kyu kaat diya tha? Tumhari tabiyat toh theekh he? Tum Aurangabad jaa rahi ho ya nahi? Kuch bolo na?," Sameer asked in one breath. Kalyani waited till he catched some breath and then replied: " Phone mere hat se gir gaya tha. Meri tabiyat theek he aur ha me...Aurangabad jaa rahi ho."

The last four words were hardly audible. Sameer was clearly disappointed. He had been a good friend of Kalyani ever since she had moved to Pune but he had never forced Kalyani to tell him her past and didn't question about Ayushi's father either. But the fact that Kalyani and Ayushi were moving pricked his heart for unknown reasons. He had grown fond of them in the last 7 years. 

Not being able to say anything he just nodded his head and left on the pretext of attending his patients. 

"Ayushi! Pack you're bags! We're moving to Aurangabad!," Kalyani declared as soon as she had gotten back from her duty. Sanvi almost chocked on her food. Ayushi was looking from Sanvi to Kalyani and vice versa. "Kya hua Sanvi? Tum itni shocked kyu ho?," she asked clearly confused. She was one adventurous girl and she loved exploring new places eventough Aurangabad didn't sound too exciting. Sanvi just passed a look to Kalyani who just smiled in return to assure her that she was fine with it. She told that they were leaving tomorrow in the afternoon. Ayushi was excited and about to go to her room when Kalyani stopped her. "Ayu, hum tumhare baba se bhi milenge!"

Sanvi got the second shock of the day but Ayushi's eyes lit up. "Sachi?," she asked excitingly. Kalyani nodded and Ayushi just jumped in her arms. "I love you Aai! Tum duniya ki best Aai ho!"

Kalyani smiled seeing how happy her daughter was but deep inside she was worried about the following days.

The next morning they were all set to go. They decided to take the car because they would be able to take more breaks. Ayushi had fallen asleep as soon as the clock striked 6 pm. 

As soon as they arrived in Aurangabad, Kalyani started getting emotional. She had spent the best years of her life here. She missed her Aai and other family members but most importantly she missed Moksh, her Pillu. The thought that he may not even remember her, scared her and tears rolled down her cheeks. Her chain of thoughts was broken when Sanvi held her hand. Kalyani quickly wiped her tears and assured her that she was fine. She got out of the car with a sleeping Ayushi in her arms and looked around. She remembered every corner of this place. Even after 7 years. A fresh set of tears threatened to escape her eyes but she composed herself and stepped in the house they had rented for the time being. It was small but cozy and had enough room for them to stay until they found a new one. Kalyani laid down Ayushi on the bed and gave a quick kiss on her forehead and left to change her clothes before she too fell asleep.

The next morning Ayushi just wanted to do one thing: see her father. "Dekho Ayu. Mujhe aaj ghar ka samaan kharidne jaana he. Tum mere sath chalo phir hum tumhare baba se milne jayege," Kalyani tried to explain. She knew she had to let her daughter see her father one day but she just wanted to delay it as much as possible. She had this fear of losing her only lifeline. After a while Ayushi gave in but she didn't want to go grocery shopping. Instead she wanted to go out and play. Kalyani agreed but asked her to stay nearby and most importantly stay near her nanny. 

Arriving at the park, Ayushi was excited to finally being able to jump around. However after a while she got bored and felt sad seeing other kids playing with their friends and she suddenly started missing her friends back in Pune. Sanvi understood the matter and asked her to go to a group of boys who were playing football as she knew how much Ayushi loved that sport. Ayushi happily agreed and went towards them while Sanvi stayed back but still kept an eye on the little girl.

"Can I play with you?," she asked a boy who didn't look much older than her. The other boys suddenly started laughing. "Tu khelegi? Tu ladki he! Jake ladkiyo wali games khel," one of the boys said. Ayushi made a sad face and was about to leave when the boy who she had originally asked stopped her: " Ruko! Tum hamare sath khelogi! Aur Chintu jo tumne kaha wo galat he! Mere baba khete he ki ladko aur ladkiyo me koi farak nahi hota".

The boys agreed to him and then built two teams and Ayushi joined her hero's team. After one match it was clearly visible how good Ayushi could play. The boys praised her and went back to their respective parents to go back home. 

As Ayushi and the boy were walking back she thanked him and asked what his name was. "Moksh," the boy replied. Ayushi giggled. "Pura saadhu jaisa naam he tumhara," she said jokingly. 

Later Ayushi introduced herself and they exchanged more information with themselves. Their conversation was interrupted when a man in his late 30's called out Moksh's name. "Baba!," Moksh ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

By the way, is this length fine or should I make the chapters longer/shorter?

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago

Aww

So cute

Kalyani, Ayushi and Sanvi left for AurangabadπŸ‘πŸΌ

Kalyani's fear😭

Aww

Moksh-Ayushi bond❀️

Malhar ji❀️😭

Thanks for writing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius