Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Look who was invited to Ankita Lokhande's birthday bash?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bidhva bhaabi ke saath yeh kaisi bartaav? Get a life fans!

Originally posted by: GumGum

Bidhva bhaabi ke saath yeh kaisi bartaav? Get a life fans!

Ha ha ha ha!

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fans were the only one who sincerely cried for ssr i guess..rest all had their own agendas 

Now we know why ssr was always feeling alone..

Originally posted by: veenab

Fans were the only one who sincerely cried for ssr i guess..rest all had their own agendas 

But naturally https://i.ibb.co/LJNqYsB/shrug2.gif

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sandeep knew Ankita because of Sush. The guy has a big mouth and attention seeking attitude that got him in trouble but there is no evidence linking him to Sushant's death. He like an opportunist he is just went to the scene and helped the family and family knew about all this. He shared few of his old messages with Sush and his family( after the death) so it kind of proves he was just trying to help. Also Ankita seems close to him post her breakup with Sush. She was even giving interview with him in lockdown and went to his movie premiere so it's not a surprise he was at her bday party. 

Originally posted by: ninny

Sandeep knew Ankita because of Sush. The guy has a big mouth and attention seeking attitude that got him in trouble but there is no evidence linking him to Sushant's death. He like an opportunist he is just went to the scene and helped the family and family knew about all this. He shared few of his old messages with Sush and his family( after the death) so it kind of proves he was just trying to help. Also Ankita seems close to him post her breakup with Sush. She was even giving interview with him in lockdown and went to his movie premiere so it's not a surprise he was at her bday party. 

Yeah but guess what? the damage is done and you very know why....https://i.ibb.co/LJNqYsB/shrug2.gif

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veenab

Woh fans bhi uski 'image' se pyar karte the. People, when they know each other personally they don't reach out. Like Britney's song "she is so lucky, she's star but she cries in her lonely heart thinking if there's nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night"

Yeh duniya ka dastoor hai. 

Reminds of ZGH when Kashf tells her mother how their father abandoned them and later on when she becomes a senior officer he starts to magically 'love' her and other sisters when they get well settled. Her mom goes,"beta, yeh toh duniya ka dastoor hai".

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Someone find the murderers please.