Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Yeh lo ..ab yeh mat bolna edited hai ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/iQWh32mcA9U

LOL! You originally claimed that the UP CM uttered that pukeworthy line. That specific claim made by you is still a lie. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Did I claim they only speak of love? Huh!

Did I just behold that fraud propagandist Rathee guy? Okay. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Yeh lo ..ab yeh mat bolna edited hai ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/iQWh32mcA9U

OMG so that Yogi dude really does spit venom like that ðŸĪĒ What an eye-opener!

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

LOL! You originally claimed that the UP CM uttered that pukeworthy line. That specific claim made by you is still a lie. 

LMAO are you for real? He was listening calmly and nodding while his supporter was puking up virulent hate speeches. No no that's not abetment of hate speeches at all. Nope. ðŸĪŠ

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

LMAO are you for real? He was listening calmly and nodding while his supporter was puking up virulent hate speeches. No no that's not abetment of hate speeches at all. Nope. ðŸĪŠ

LOL here's another one. 

I merely posted what several fact checking sites have rightfully claimed. The man who puked that vitriolic and awful line wasn't the UP CM but someone else belonging to a local fringe body. What the user claimed was originally propagated by a TMC guy. Regarding endorsement and abetment, I never denied it.

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lol. I have said this month's ago. Ankita has not only made insensitive and irresponsible comments about mental illness but despite not being in contact with Sushant for 3 years, she went on Arnab's show to propel the narrative even further. She openly supported the TRASH Kangana was spewing and left no stones unturned to play victim and garner sympathy for HERSELF. I got a glimpse of her tribute to him on Zee. The less I say about that, the better. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

My last on the pointless debate. 😅

Producing vitriolic speech clips from one side, dissing a huge majority of voters, and taking the moral high ground is very easy. 

Both sides can bring forth 100s of clips and flare up the tensions. 

Nothing substantial will happen until and unless one gets to the ROOTS of things and acknowledges the actual problem. Period.

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

LOL here's another one. 

I merely posted what several fact checking sites have rightfully claimed. The man who puked that vitriolic and awful line wasn't the UP CM but someone else belonging to a local fringe body. What the user claimed was originally propagated by a TMC guy. Regarding endorsement and abetment, I never denied it.

Yeah there's a 1000000 light years difference between actually *making* a hate speech and simply sitting around calmly while your supporter says it to hundreds of people. Gotcha. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Red: So what exactly is your point? That Yogi does not make the speeches himself, only nods and smiles when HIS partymen make them? Is THAT the huge-ass difference you're trying to point out? ðŸĪŠ

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Yeah there's a 1000000 light years difference between actually *making* a hate speech and simply sitting around calmly while your supporter says it to hundreds of people. Gotcha. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Red: So what exactly is your point? That Yogi does not make the speeches himself, only nods and smiles when HIS partymen make them? Is THAT the huge-ass difference you're trying to point out? ðŸĪŠ

That's NOT my point. Yogi has several problematic and controversial statements to his credit and it's not being denied. 

Now drag it further with your twisted misinterpretations. 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thread has shifted from the original topic to political and hateful comment.

Topic closed!

Regards

BWF DT