Look who was invited to Ankita Lokhande's birthday bash? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by potterhead14

This is the saddest part that no one could save him, the practical ones would say that he was a grown up man he should have taken care of himself but this is where we become the most ignorant. Mental health requires help and support regardless of the age, gender etc. 

He was all alone in the crowd, no one could help him neither the family nor friends nor girlfriend. If on one side rhea was someone who had no idea about what mental health is and wasn't much serious about it then on the other side his family was the same. They were more busy in harassing her rather than looking after their son. The so called friends who came up after his death couldn't do anything for him when he was alive. Now they are just going from one platform to another looking for ways to use his name to gain fame. 

After his death, the issue of mental health was supposed to get more attention but then some circus monkeys came mocking the entire phenomenan and turned the entire thing in to a b graded Bollywood masala. This just shows how unaware the people are about mental health. 

He left because he wanted peace but Alas we even failed to give him that. 

You couldn't respect him while he was here atleast respect his death! 

His death revealed many faces of humans,showed how selfish and ignorant a creature can be. 

Yes what you are saying is true.. but we don’t really know much to comment on it.. whether or not we can put some blame on him or he was beyond getting help.. though I feel if one doesn’t make an effort to help himself he can’t. But the way he paid his staff before doing it seems like he had made peace with it.. he knew that he could no longer go on..

the lockdown also cut social life off so it becomes harder. I think the more social you are the less likely one is to develop mental illnesses.. for whatever reason but it’s something I have always noticed.. and without being able to work, people are left alone to deal with their internal demons..

Originally posted by ninny

She has been annoying recently but it looks like Disha was Rashmi's friend and so is Ankita. They might have attended one party so she didn't really lie when she said she didn't know her. Also it's about time people realize there isn't any sinister conspiracy here but her death worked as a trigger for him. It's unfortunate. 

Nahi jaanti ka matlab nahi jaanti hota h. If she didn’t know her intimately she could have easily said so or told that she was an acquaintance. But she didn’t.

She has been annoying recently but it looks like Disha was Rashmi's friend and so is Ankita. They might have attended one party so she didn't really lie when she said she didn't know her. Also it's about time people realize there isn't any sinister conspiracy here but her death worked as a trigger for him. It's unfortunate. 

Sushant’s last insta pic looks like he missed his mom, and I have heard it was also because his friend’s mom passed away. I really think that his depression has roots in her death. In his heart she left a hole. Mujhe toh uski Instagram dekh kar feeling aati h that he’s looking for something, some sort of explanation to life.  He had fulfilled many of dreams but there comes a point.. what next?? I have made this much 💰 but I still feel the same, I’m the same person.. I still have an emptiness inside me..

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Sushant’s last insta pic looks like he missed his mom, and I have heard it was also because his friend’s mom passed away. I really think that his depression has roots in her death. In his heart she left a hole. Mujhe toh uski Instagram dekh kar feeling aati h that he’s looking for something, some sort of explanation to life.  He had fulfilled many of dreams but there comes a point.. what next?? I have made this much 💰 but I still feel the same, I’m the same person.. I still have an emptiness inside me..

Losing a parent is tough for everyone but with Sushant I guess it affected him more deeply than one could imagine. His mother called him one night and asks him to come to visit her but he refuses as he had exams, she asks him to take care and that was the last convo he had with her. Next morning he got to know she passed away. I think he always had that regret of not spending more time with her. He always used to mention her in his interviews ( even during his TV days). 

Nahi jaanti ka matlab nahi jaanti hota h. If she didn’t know her intimately she could have easily said so or told that she was an acquaintance. But she didn’t.

Maybe she wasn't even an acquaintance. They only have pic from one party of a common friend. Maybe she didn't interact with her at all and even forgotten about it. 

Losing a parent is tough for everyone but with Sushant I guess it affected him more deeply than one could imagine. His mother called him one night and asks him to come to visit her but he refuses as he had exams, she asks him to take care and that was the last convo he had with her. Next morning he got to know she passed away. I think he always had that regret of not spending more time with her. He always used to mention her in his interviews ( even during his TV days). 

Teens are very delicate period.. especially for boys. When they hit puberty they are vulnerable to mental issues. Many kids develop schizophrenia when they hit puberty and get attacks. Boys  with only autism also develop epilepsy during puberty. 

There is some link. 

Maybe she wasn't even an acquaintance. They only have pic from one party of a common friend. Maybe she didn't interact with her at all and even forgotten about it. 

They way she said it was like she doesn’t know who she is. Idk why she was denying it.

Also a slap in the face of those claiming some kind of "cover up" by the state government ( which is btw exactly the same as the central government that investigated and came to the current conclusion)

Originally posted by Anjalika01

Also a slap in the face of those claiming some kind of "cover up" by the state government ( which is btw exactly the same as the central government that investigated and came to the current conclusion)

Have you ever lived in UP?😆

Have you ever lived in UP?😆

What's your point? Most of the people on this forum and off it who endlessly hate on the current government there never have. On the other hand the people who do live there give this government a thumping majority.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago