Look who was invited to Ankita Lokhande's birthday bash? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

This is a really, really big mess... hope CBI get to the bottom of it soon...

Originally posted by Anjalika01

This is a really, really big mess... hope CBI get to the bottom of it soon...

Theyve had 6 months ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Tippy-top

Someone find the murderers please.

Yeah, please arrest the cardiologist who prescribed him drugs without seeing him.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Theyve had 6 months ðŸ˜†

These kinds of investigations go on for years even in the west, idk why some have decided that not finishing the investigation in a couple of months (October -December) means it's all over

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Theyve had 6 months ðŸ˜†

I have a gut feeling that the CBI too will declare 'suicide' but still they are biting their tongue for some reason even though this is evidently an open and shut case https://i.ibb.co/qJnYYY3/rolleyes.gif

These kinds of investigations go on for years even in the west, idk why some have decided that not finishing the investigation in a couple of months (October -December) means it's all over

Uh....thoughts on this?

https://twitter.com/njalva/status/1339884475572838402

Originally posted by Tippy-top

Someone find the murderers please.

Hes on the case

Mcgruff the crime dog GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Some go on for decades..some never resolved

No mystery there😆

I hope the cops who burned her body forcefully get punished too.

Originally posted by -MOTHER-

I have tied my tongue for so long but now I have to speak up. I was initially in awe of Ankita for handling the case of Sush death with such delicacy and maturity.  But after the Zee tribute I am extremely disappointed with her. Her speech was fake. It lacked any sort of emotion. The entire tribute was a mockery of Sushant. She should have downright rejected it. Recently she celebrated her birthday and she invited Sandeep Singh. That's a new low.

Same. 

After watching both the tributes he received from television (star and zee) I hope and pray no other channel gives him any tribute. These tributes are more like mockeries with those rehearsed dialogues and expressions and what not. Nothing seems genuine at all. 

Every profession has its cons but the biggest problem with this particular profession is everyone and everything is about getting attention 

Even death

In this profession even the death, especially the unnatural ones, are capitalised by everyone. They will never let the soul be in peace. 

I think richa chaddha posted something like this after his death that actors are not even allowed to die peacefully.