Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Sandeep knew Ankita because of Sush. The guy has a big mouth and attention seeking attitude that got him in trouble but there is no evidence linking him to Sushant's death. He like an opportunist he is just went to the scene and helped the family and family knew about all this. He shared few of his old messages with Sush and his family( after the death) so it kind of proves he was just trying to help. Also Ankita seems close to him post her breakup with Sush. She was even giving interview with him in lockdown and went to his movie premiere so it's not a surprise he was at her bday party. 

You know, that's generally Bombay ka culture. I'm surprised why neighbours and didn't get involved especially when he lived in a building not in a secluded manor. 

When my Naani's mom died.. she lived with my granduncle who was really young and didn't know what to do. Saare building waale, padosi aaye and they did all the last rites the Maharashtrian way (we are Punjabis).  I have seen this many times.. 

Now the sad thing is, when someone needs help people won't come around so that they don't get into trouble. In India when an accident happens people are afraid of getting involved to help as its a very big hassle dealing with the police. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

You know, that's generally Bombay ka culture. I'm surprised why neighbours and didn't get involved especially when he lived in a building not in a secluded manor. 

When my Naani's mom died.. she lived with my granduncle who was really young and didn't know what to do. Saare building waale, padosi aaye and they did all the last rites the Maharashtrian way (we are Punjabis).  I have seen this many times.. 

Now the sad thing is, when someone needs help people won't come around so that they don't get into trouble. In India when an accident happens people are afraid of getting involved to help as its a very big hassle dealing with the police. 

I think had he not given stupid interviews and made tall claims he wouldn't been in so much trouble. People even went after Mahesh but he kept dignity of his friendship. Also Sandeep got himself into more mess after that interview with Arnab. 

Play the clip below and you will get your answers.

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Woh fans bhi uski 'image' se pyar karte the. People, when they know each other personally they don't reach out. Like Britney's song "she is so lucky, she's star but she cries in her lonely heart thinking if there's nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night"

Yeh duniya ka dastoor hai. 

Reminds of ZGH when Kashf tells her mother how their father abandoned them and later on when she becomes a senior officer he starts to magically 'love' her and other sisters when they get well settled. Her mom goes,"beta, yeh toh duniya ka dastoor hai".

👏

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Play the clip below and you will get your answers.

She is talking about Disha in the clip not Shweta Di.

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

She is talking about Disha in the clip not Shweta Di.

Exactly! Ankita blatantly lied about not knowing Disha but the pictures tell otherwise....

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1zTNGN4-h5o/maxresdefault.jpg

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

She seems shady to me now.

Ankita turned out to be an opportunistic biatch. Not that its surprising or unexpected in the least. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I have tied my tongue for so long but now I have to speak up. I was initially in awe of Ankita for handling the case of Sush death with such delicacy and maturity.  But after the Zee tribute I am extremely disappointed with her. Her speech was fake. It lacked any sort of emotion. The entire tribute was a mockery of Sushant. She should have downright rejected it. Recently she celebrated her birthday and she invited Sandeep Singh. That's a new low.