Posted: 3 years ago

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's b

Tai se Teeds😆 accha safar hai naam ka😆

Hen GIFs | Tenor

Humari pyaari murgi🤣

Et tu Brute🤣 

Yes I was grateful for letting me insmiley36 

Haila Babu boards ko late!smiley3

Yup😆 not my mistake though... ghar me floor pe slip hui thi and right wrist pe hi giri thi woh toh accha hua ki M1 me jyaada likhna nahi hota nahito meri band thi😆

Oh no! I hope it didn't hurt while writing the paper. 

Your funniest nickname😆 and it's backstory!

It would be evilest, Komolika🤣 Whenever my siblings expect to be good with them by doing their work or ignore their mistakes, I say I'm not that good like Gopi Bahu so Komolika is given by them🤣

Oh god😲🤣🤣 itna bhayankar fantastic name kisiko mila nahi hoga🤣🤣 humari pyaari Komo🤣

Yech! I'm the only one😎🤣 

There's another one Kazi. Kazi is my surname, which pronounce (not meaning) like Qazi, who performs the marriages in Islam, so most of my friends tease me by saying how many marriages I arranged🤣 Me also replies their marriages will be done free of cost by me🤣

🤣🤣 I had a classmate in school with the same surname and we used to tease her regarding the same thing😆

Looks like we're here for the tease by default😆

Tum apna surname ka maan rakh rahi ho iss forum mein dusron ki shaadiyan kar🤣

Ha issliye itni Jodiyan ban gayi🤣

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets pls

Yes, It was back in 2007/8 noon, me with my sister was making dolls with clay in roof beside an abandoned steel water tank of our quarter house. Suddenly there was a sound like someone smack the tank but there was no one, also we were not leaned back on it. We left the place frighteningly. We knew there was something beforehand but experienced it first time!

Haila... mein wapis P.T Usha ko takkar denewali speed se bhagti yahase😆 kabhi pata chala vaha tha kya?

I heard something like Jin tin...Not sure though

And you do tell us if you find the scientific answer of yours😆 Otherwise it was thrilling!

Pata nahi... I tried closing the door with a bang bhi... par kabhi wapis lock nahi hui😆

You experienced the real thrill then!

What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen?

Not remember really as I used to help my mother. But I remember it was a simple fish curry which I cooked for the first time myself when she was not present in home. It turned out pretty good though😆

Fish curry?! Accha start kiya tha👍🏼

Thanku🤗

Your fav sweet?

Shondesh! I like it so much! My bestie makes it much better than us, I say I'll have my share whenever she'll make it in her home😆

I never tried proper Bengali Shondesh😭 bestie ko iss tarah lootna is a good habit😆

Koi na, you can try it while visiting West Bengal in near future🤗

When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition/race run)

I think it was for a exam, was late for traffic jam. But you also can't say it run cause there was also crowd every little moment😆

Tum bhi school/college problems mein atak gayi😆

Itni atrangi life jo nahi hai😆

A song which has some good/fun memories with it-

Amar Hiyar Majhe (A Rabindro Sangeet) - our one of the friend was in a relationship with her classmate, the boy's nickname was Hiya and we used to tease her a lot with this song😆 

Naughty people😆 bechari ko aise chidate hai kya?😆

Imagine her blushing crimson red face, you'll enjoy it😆

No curses this time... iss baar mann kare toh hi answer karo😆

Bach gayi! Nahi to late answer karne ke liye bhi curse milte rehte🤣

🤣🤣itna kahe darti ho shishya?😆 Humka tumko danav dikhte hai ka?🤣

Aap to hamari Gurumata hai, danav kyu hongi🤗 Aur aapki curse itni unique hai to kya kare🤣

@Replied in purple

Originally posted by sheeluneelu

no, I am not studious at all par logon ko pata nhi kyun lagta hai ki mai studious hun😆 

Accha hota hai studious lagna😆

What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone? 

Winnie the Pooh to my BF, since he has a sweet tooth and I always imagine him sitting with a tumbler of hunny smiley36

That's so cute❤️😆

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory!

Tink Tink..my boyfriend calls me Tink (aka Tinkerbell) because according to him I cannot sit still, keep tinkering about without actually fixing anything and apparently I buzz in his ears since I am a baatcutter and talk a lot smiley36

Baatcutter🤣 it's a sweet nickname😆

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets plssmiley14

We had gone on a school trip to Karjat in Std. 7, and all the girls from Classes 6-8 were to share a cottage with the teachers. In the middle of the night, we felt like someone else was also near our sleeping bags and freaked out. The teachers also confirmed the same. Later we found out that two lovers had committed suicide in that cottage and after 10 years, it had been rented to the school to use for their trips. 

OMG... this is scary😲 hope no one panicked!

Theplas. I was to fly to the US for my undergrad, and my mom thought that since that is easy to make and store for a long time, I should learn to make it. 

👍🏼

Your fav sweet?

Amba Barfi

I love it❤️

In the incident above where all of us ran away from the cottage and slept in the open coz we had become way too paranoid.

😆rocket ki speed se bhage honge😆

Gotta Go My Own Way from HSM 2. Sung it at graduation, when I went to the US, when I was angry with BF, literally anytime I wanted to be sassy with someone smiley36

Listened to it rn... sounds good👍🏼

Bechare BF ko kitna tang karti ho?😆

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's b

Tai se Teeds😆 accha safar hai naam ka😆

Hen GIFs | Tenor

Humari pyaari murgi🤣

Et tu Brute🤣 

Yes😎 koi shak?😛

Yup😆 not my mistake though... ghar me floor pe slip hui thi and right wrist pe hi giri thi woh toh accha hua ki M1 me jyaada likhna nahi hota nahito meri band thi😆

Oh no! I hope it didn't hurt while writing the paper. 

It did but chalta hai... tab sad hui thi but now I laugh remembering it😆 so it's ok I believe😃

There's another one Kazi. Kazi is my surname, which pronounce (not meaning) like Qazi, who performs the marriages in Islam, so most of my friends tease me by saying how many marriages I arranged🤣 Me also replies their marriages will be done free of cost by me🤣

🤣🤣 I had a classmate in school with the same surname and we used to tease her regarding the same thing😆

Yes take surname get teasing free🤣

Tum apna surname ka maan rakh rahi ho iss forum mein dusron ki shaadiyan kar🤣

Ha issliye itni Jodiyan ban gayi🤣

Haanji😆

Yes, It was back in 2007/8 noon, me with my sister was making dolls with clay in roof beside an abandoned steel water tank of our quarter house. Suddenly there was a sound like someone smack the tank but there was no one, also we were not leaned back on it. We left the place frighteningly. We knew there was something beforehand but experienced it first time!

Haila... mein wapis P.T Usha ko takkar denewali speed se bhagti yahase😆 kabhi pata chala vaha tha kya?

Jin tin kya hota hai?

And you do tell us if you find the scientific answer of yours😆 Otherwise it was thrilling!

Pata nahi... I tried closing the door with a bang bhi... par kabhi wapis lock nahi hui😆

You experienced the real thrill then!

Yes😆

Not remember really as I used to help my mother. But I remember it was a simple fish curry which I cooked for the first time myself when she was not present in home. It turned out pretty good though😆

Fish curry?! Accha start kiya tha👍🏼

Thanku🤗

Welcu🤗😆

Your fav sweet?

Shondesh! I like it so much! My bestie makes it much better than us, I say I'll have my share whenever she'll make it in her home😆

I never tried proper Bengali Shondesh😭 bestie ko iss tarah lootna is a good habit😆

Koi na, you can try it while visiting West Bengal in near future🤗

For sure😳

I think it was for a exam, was late for traffic jam. But you also can't say it run cause there was also crowd every little moment😆

Koi nahi do tin baar kand kardo koyi... hojayegi life atrangi🤣

Amar Hiyar Majhe (A Rabindro Sangeet) - our one of the friend was in a relationship with her classmate, the boy's nickname was Hiya and we used to tease her a lot with this song😆 

Lo kar liya-☺️🤣

Aap to hamari Gurumata hai, danav kyu hongi🤗 Aur aapki curse itni unique hai to kya kare🤣

Aww🤗 hum unique, humare friends unique isliye curse bhi unique😆

Yes take surname get teasing free🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Jin tin kya hota hai?

Aladdin ka Jinn, Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka ki Jinn😆 

Fir to try karna chahiye🤣

Lo kar liya-☺️🤣

🤣

Aww🤗 hum unique, humare friends unique isliye curse bhi unique😆

🤗😆

Jin tin kya hota hai?

Aladdin ka Jinn, Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka ki Jinn😆 

Accha Jinn wala Jinn😆Jeannie or Juju wala bhi chalega😆

Jeannie Aur Juju ANTV GIF | Gfycat

Fir to try karna chahiye🤣

Try karlo bass naam humara matt batao😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Try karlo bass naam humara matt batao😆

Aapka naam hi sabse pehle ayegi hum Shishya jo hai aapki🤣

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart