Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome back to Lemonade with Lavysmiley31

Woo🥳 It's getting interesting every time🥳 Thanks for the hardwork you put for us❤️

Hope everything is going on well in your life😳

Wish the same for you🤗

Time to answer some fun questions againsmiley2-

What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone?

Don't know Bear is a cute one or not😆 She was golumolu & cute like Milk Mocha bear so I gave the name😆

Your funniest nickname😆 and it's backstory!

It would be evilest, Komolika🤣 Whenever my siblings expect to be good with them by doing their work or ignore their mistakes, I say I'm not that good like Gopi Bahu so Komolika is given by them🤣

There's another one Kazi. Kazi is my surname, which pronounce (not meaning) like Qazi, who performs the marriages in Islam, so most of my friends tease me by saying how many marriages I arranged🤣 Me also replies their marriages will be done free of cost by me🤣

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets pls

Yes, It was back in 2007/8 noon, me with my sister was making dolls with clay in roof beside an abandoned steel water tank of our quarter house. Suddenly there was a sound like someone smack the tank but there was no one, also we were not leaned back on it. We left the place frighteningly. We knew there was something beforehand but experienced it first time!

And you do tell us if you find the scientific answer of yours😆 Otherwise it was thrilling!

What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen?

Not remember really as I used to help my mother. But I remember it was a simple fish curry which I cooked for the first time myself when she was not present in home. It turned out pretty good though😆

Your fav sweet?

Shondesh! I like it so much! My bestie makes it much better than us, I say I'll have my share whenever she'll make it in her home😆

When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition/race run)

I think it was for a exam, was late for traffic jam. But you also can't say it run cause there was also crowd every little moment😆

Aur tumhare wala pura atrangi thi🤣

A song which has some good/fun memories with it-

Amar Hiyar Majhe (A Rabindro Sangeet) - our one of the friend was in a relationship with her classmate, the boy's nickname was Hiya and we used to tease her a lot with this song😆 

Now two imp sub questions-

Will my this post get locked since there ain't a single question related to EDKV 2/ITV/Movies? If yes jaldi batao mein add kar dungi ek😆

I think not as you successfully completed the previous 3 threads😆

How about we play a game like the Sandesh game in HP game? I'll explain-

I'll select any 1 member each two days and all other members will write down some msg/meme/song for them... other members will send those msgs to me and I'll post them without revealing the senders info... the selected member will have to guess the senders name... 

Anyone interested? If yes do tell and even if you aren't do refuse openly😃

It'll be really interesting! I am in!

No curses this time... iss baar mann kare toh hi answer karo😆

Bach gayi! Nahi to late answer karne ke liye bhi curse milte rehte🤣

Enjoy🤗

Enjoyed it🤗 It brought back many memories!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yay my fav show is back!😉

I was missing my guests😆🤗

Aww

Umm... usually I don't give nicknames but perhaps my chhoti sister who I call Hamamu lovingly.

That's sounds really cute... does it have any meaning or one of those nicknames which you give because they sound good?😆

One of my close friends came up with it sort of in a teasing way for her (it's an amalgamation of her name and the character Dormmamu from Marvel) and I loved it so much ki maine apna liya😆

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory!

I get called Teeds by Hamamusmiley36 My sister legit made a song on itsmiley37

In school I was called Murgismiley36

Teeds... sounds interesting... pura gaana bana dala?!🤣🤣

Murgi?!😆 I'll say kukkadi kamal di🤣

Teeds is Tai (elder sister in Marathi) ka variation😆 I was known as Rudy and Evil Genius at other times too but Murgi is the wackiest I've come across🤣 With no BG story attached to it too🤣

Glad you were let in😆 Babu exam ke liye jaldi nikalna tha😆(saying this when I myself was late for my board exam ka M1 paper🤣) marks ka koi prob nahi ji... exam mein appear karna imp hota hai aise times par😆

Yes I was grateful for letting me in😆 

Haila Babu boards ko late!😲

Sounds like a good idea!smiley20

Thank you ji🤗

Actually yeh sawaal poochna hi galat tha! You should know we're always in for all your threads!😉

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Queen - given to me here on IF by no other than our Sassy Queen Isa 😆 she named me this for my dramatic nature 🤣

Nope 

Tea

Your fav sweet?

The list is quite long but Gulab Jamun always tops the list!!

One time my friend wanted to take a walk on campus at 1 AM and I accompanied her. We saw a man who was drunk and he started following us lol we ran faster than Usain Bolt 😆

Zingaat from Sairat 

Enjoy🤗

LOL itni meherbaani kyun?? LOL Christmas gift from Santa Lavy 😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Woo🥳 It's getting interesting every time🥳 Thanks for the hardwork you put for us❤️

Thanks to y'all for always responding🤗🤗❤️

Wish the same for you🤗

Aww❤️ everything's good 😳

Don't know Bear is a cute one or not😆 She was golumolu & cute like Milk Mocha bear so I gave the name😆

It is cute😆 milk mocha jaisi... phir to suit bhi bahot karta hoga😆

It would be evilest, Komolika🤣 Whenever my siblings expect to be good with them by doing their work or ignore their mistakes, I say I'm not that good like Gopi Bahu so Komolika is given by them🤣

Oh god😲🤣🤣 itna bhayankar fantastic name kisiko mila nahi hoga🤣🤣 humari pyaari Komo🤣

There's another one Kazi. Kazi is my surname, which pronounce (not meaning) like Qazi, who performs the marriages in Islam, so most of my friends tease me by saying how many marriages I arranged🤣 Me also replies their marriages will be done free of cost by me🤣

🤣🤣 I had a classmate in school with the same surname and we used to tease her regarding the same thing😆

Tum apna surname ka maan rakh rahi ho iss forum mein dusron ki shaadiyan kar🤣

Yes, It was back in 2007/8 noon, me with my sister was making dolls with clay in roof beside an abandoned steel water tank of our quarter house. Suddenly there was a sound like someone smack the tank but there was no one, also we were not leaned back on it. We left the place frighteningly. We knew there was something beforehand but experienced it first time!

Haila... mein wapis P.T Usha ko takkar denewali speed se bhagti yahase😆 kabhi pata chala vaha tha kya?

And you do tell us if you find the scientific answer of yours😆 Otherwise it was thrilling!

Pata nahi... I tried closing the door with a bang bhi... par kabhi wapis lock nahi hui😆

Not remember really as I used to help my mother. But I remember it was a simple fish curry which I cooked for the first time myself when she was not present in home. It turned out pretty good though😆

Fish curry?! Accha start kiya tha👍🏼

Your fav sweet?

Shondesh! I like it so much! My bestie makes it much better than us, I say I'll have my share whenever she'll make it in her home😆

I never tried proper Bengali Shondesh😭 bestie ko iss tarah lootna is a good habit😆

I think it was for a exam, was late for traffic jam. But you also can't say it run cause there was also crowd every little moment😆

Tum bhi school/college problems mein atak gayi😆

Aur tumhare wala pura atrangi thi🤣

Ab kya kare sach mein doggy piche laga tha toh bhagna padasmiley36

Amar Hiyar Majhe (A Rabindro Sangeet) - our one of the friend was in a relationship with her classmate, the boy's nickname was Hiya and we used to tease her a lot with this song😆 

Naughty people😆 bechari ko aise chidate hai kya?😆

Will my this post get locked since there ain't a single question related to EDKV 2/ITV/Movies? If yes jaldi batao mein add kar dungi ek😆

I think not as you successfully completed the previous 3 threads😆

Hope so😆

I'll select any 1 member each two days and all other members will write down some msg/meme/song for them... other members will send those msgs to me and I'll post them without revealing the senders info... the selected member will have to guess the senders name... 

It'll be really interesting! I am in!

Thank you ji🤗

Bach gayi! Nahi to late answer karne ke liye bhi curse milte rehte🤣

🤣🤣itna kahe darti ho shishya?😆 Humka tumko danav dikhte hai ka?🤣

Enjoy🤗

Enjoyed it🤗 It brought back many memories!

Glad you enjoyed😳

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Umm... usually I don't give nicknames but perhaps my chhoti sister who I call Hamamu lovingly.

That's sounds really cute... does it have any meaning or one of those nicknames which you give because they sound good?smiley36

One of my close friends came up with it sort of in a teasing way for her (it's an amalgamation of her name and the character Dormmamu from Marvel) and I loved it so much ki maine apna liyasmiley36

😆 ye nick name khub bhalo❤️

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory!

I get called Teeds by Hamamusmiley36 My sister legit made a song on itsmiley37

In school I was called Murgismiley36

Teeds... sounds interesting... pura gaana bana dala?!smiley37smiley37

Murgi?!smiley36 I'll say kukkadi kamal dismiley37

Teeds is Tai (elder sister in Marathi) ka variationsmiley36 I was known as Rudy and Evil Genius at other times too but Murgi is the wackiest I've come acrosssmiley37 With no BG story attached to it toosmiley37

Tai se Teeds😆 accha safar hai naam ka😆

Hen GIFs | Tenor

Humari pyaari murgi🤣

Glad you were let insmiley36 Babu exam ke liye jaldi nikalna thasmiley36(saying this when I myself was late for my board exam ka M1 papersmiley37) marks ka koi prob nahi ji... exam mein appear karna imp hota hai aise times parsmiley36

Yes I was grateful for letting me insmiley36 

Haila Babu boards ko late!smiley3

Yup😆 not my mistake though... ghar me floor pe slip hui thi and right wrist pe hi giri thi woh toh accha hua ki M1 me jyaada likhna nahi hota nahito meri band thi😆

Sounds like a good idea!smiley20

Thank you jismiley31

Actually yeh sawaal poochna hi galat tha! You should know we're always in for all your threads!smiley2

Aww... phir bhi kitne log participate karna chahenge ye jaanana jaroori hai😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Drama Queen - given to me here on IF by no other than our Sassy Queen Isa 😆 she named me this for my dramatic nature 🤣

Our DQ forever🤗😆

Nope 

Tea

Ek garam chai ki pyali ho😆 banane wali Alina ho🤣

Your fav sweet?

The list is quite long but Gulab Jamun always tops the list!!

Gulab Jamun Recipe (Khoya Gulab Jamun) - Fun FOOD Frolic

Ye lo😆

One time my friend wanted to take a walk on campus at 1 AM and I accompanied her. We saw a man who was drunk and he started following us lol we ran faster than Usain Bolt 😆

🤣🤣 this is interesting🤣🤣

Zingaat from Sairat 

Kiski shaadi mein nachi thi?😆

Enjoy🤗

LOL itni meherbaani kyun?? LOL Christmas gift from Santa Lavy 😆

Kuch aisa hi samjho😆

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hope the same for you😊

I am in mood to join you with Lemonade😉

I call everyone by their original names only😆

Madam qurie ..I don't know the back story 😆isse pahle mai puchti why does she call me madam qurie friend Ka transfer ho gaya and now we are not in touch.

No , but heard from bua she used tell us many experiences of her. But once I had to stay at my taiji's home as she was alone at home and I was watching a horror show kya hadsa kya hakikat 😆 I went to washroom ki achanak se light off ho gayi I got scared and was sweating badly in winter season inside the washroom 😆 when I came out of the washroom taiji asked me why are you sweating,are you ok? I nodded her yes after sometime when I felt that now I am normal, enquired about lights off then she told me that yes there is problem in switch need to fix it🤣meri toh jaan niklate bachi thi 

Tea Jo aaj tak mujhe banani nhi aayi😆

Your fav sweet?

Jalebi

earthquake aaya tha 2015 mein aur office k sabse last room mein thi server room mein aur Jaise pata chala sabse tez milkha Singh k Jaise bhakkar office k samne wale park mein pahunchi thi 🤣

Bina payal k hi baje ghungroo becoz I used to dance on this song a lot in my childhood😆

No Idea

not an active member 😑

Iss baar mann kiya toh de diya 🙈

Love your questions.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

hope the same for you😊

Thanks dear🤗 everything is good here😃

Glad you joined🤗 feels great

Such a good girl😆

Madam qurie ..I don't know the back story 😆isse pahle mai puchti why does she call me madam qurie friend Ka transfer ho gaya and now we are not in touch.

Studious ho kya?

No , but heard from bua she used tell us many experiences of her. But once I had to stay at my taiji's home as she was alone at home and I was watching a horror show kya hadsa kya hakikat 😆 I went to washroom ki achanak se light off ho gayi I got scared and was sweating badly in winter season inside the washroom 😆 when I came out of the washroom taiji asked me why are you sweating,are you ok? I nodded her yes after sometime when I felt that now I am normal, enquired about lights off then she told me that yes there is problem in switch need to fix it🤣meri toh jaan niklate bachi thi 

Haila😲🤣🤣 mujhe toh heart attack hi aana tha🤣

You should sing ek garam chai ka pyaala ho, koi usko banane wala ho🤣

Your fav sweet?

Jalebi

👍🏼

earthquake aaya tha 2015 mein aur office k sabse last room mein thi server room mein aur Jaise pata chala sabse tez milkha Singh k Jaise bhakkar office k samne wale park mein pahunchi thi 🤣

I hope everyone was safe🤗

Pura thriller tha yeh😆 sach mein dangerous situation😆

Bina payal k hi baje ghungroo becoz I used to dance on this song a lot in my childhood😆

😆😆

No Idea

not an active member 😑

To hojao😉(as you wish not forcing this on you)

Thank you ji🤗

Love your questions.

And I loved your answers❤️

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hope the same for you😊

Thanks dear🤗 everything is good here😃

Glad you joined🤗 feels great

Such a good girl😆

Studious ho kya?

Haila😲🤣🤣 mujhe toh heart attack hi aana tha🤣

You should sing ek garam chai ka pyaala ho, koi usko banane wala ho🤣

Your fav sweet?

Jalebi

👍🏼

I hope everyone was safe🤗

Pura thriller tha yeh😆 sach mein dangerous situation😆

😆😆

No Idea

not an active member 😑

To hojao😉(as you wish not forcing this on you)

Thank you ji🤗

Love your questions.

And I loved your answers❤️

no, I am not studious at all par logon ko pata nhi kyun lagta hai ki mai studious hun😆 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Best Lemonade GIFs | Gfycat

Winnie the Pooh to my BF, since he has a sweet tooth and I always imagine him sitting with a tumbler of hunny 😆

Tink Tink..my boyfriend calls me Tink (aka Tinkerbell) because according to him I cannot sit still, keep tinkering about without actually fixing anything and apparently I buzz in his ears since I am a baatcutter and talk a lot 😆

We had gone on a school trip to Karjat in Std. 7, and all the girls from Classes 6-8 were to share a cottage with the teachers. In the middle of the night, we felt like someone else was also near our sleeping bags and freaked out. The teachers also confirmed the same. Later we found out that two lovers had committed suicide in that cottage and after 10 years, it had been rented to the school to use for their trips. 

Theplas. I was to fly to the US for my undergrad, and my mom thought that since that is easy to make and store for a long time, I should learn to make it. 

Your fav sweet?

Amba Barfi

In the incident above where all of us ran away from the cottage and slept in the open coz we had become way too paranoid.

Gotta Go My Own Way from HSM 2. Sung it at graduation, when I went to the US, when I was angry with BF, literally anytime I wanted to be sassy with someone 😆

Enjoy🤗