Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome back to Lemonade with Lavysmiley31

Best Lemonade GIFs | Gfycat

Hope everything is going on well in your lifesmiley9

Time to answer some fun questions againsmiley2-

What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone?

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory!

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets plssmiley14

What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen?

Your fav sweet?

When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition/race run)

A song which has some good/fun memories with it-

Now two imp sub questions-

Will my this post get locked since there ain't a single question related to EDKV 2/ITV/Movies? If yes jaldi batao mein add kar dungi eksmiley36

How about we play a game like the Sandesh game in HP game? I'll explain-

I'll select any 1 member each two days and all other members will write down some msg/meme/song for them... other members will send those msgs to me and I'll post them without revealing the senders info... the selected member will have to guess the senders name... 

Anyone interested? If yes do tell and even if you aren't do refuse openlysmiley4

No curses this time... iss baar mann kare toh hi answer karosmiley36

Enjoysmiley31

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 1 months ago

Hope everything is going on well in your lifesmiley9

Yes... everything is good here Lavysmiley37

Time to answer some fun questions againsmiley2-

Kitne sawal karti ho?smiley44smiley36 

What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone?

Khargosh... my exam partner was in 5th when I was in 7th... she was tiny, had a chubby face, big eyes, round specs and her two front teeth were visiblesmiley36 I used to call her khargoshsmiley36

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory!

Dingo... it's a wolf like dog from Australiasmiley37

My one close friend had given it to mesmiley36 we both used to give each other the worst nicknamessmiley36 I used to call her chichundri which means a female molesmiley37

For a long time my other friends thought Dingo was a cute nickname when I revealed it's real meaning everyone had a good laughsmiley36 I am still called dingo by manysmiley36

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets plssmiley14

Yes! I was once locked in the bathroom while my mother was sleeping... she didn't do it because she isn't the type of person to play pranks, at least not on me... but still I was locked inside, don't know howsmiley37 I don't believe in ghosts completely but I am still curious ki door lock kaise hua bahar se?smiley36

Kuch toh physics hoga iske piche... still searching for itsmiley36

What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen?

Lemonade... not joking!

Your fav sweet?

Chocolate of coursesmiley4 milk products come second in line!

When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition run)

When my neighbour's dog ran behind mesmiley37 not joking at all... this happened for real... let's call the doggie ABC... so it was a normal day, ABC was on a walk with my neighbour wale bhaiya... bhaiya was talking on the phone while I passed by them... I had a bag in my hand with some sweets in it... I passed by ABC while increasing my speed because I feared ABC(he was a german shepherd and I do fear themsmiley36) bhaiya had let him free to walk around... when I looked back I realied that ABC was coming forward in my direction... without giving a second thought I increased my pace... he too increased his pace, this was it! I started running like a mad girlsmiley37 and he too started running behind mesmiley37 I ran towards my building... ABC ran behind me and my neighbour wale bhaiya behind him...ABC even climbed the stairs while running behind mesmiley37 I rang our bell and just when ABC was at a distance of some 3 feet bhaiya caught himsmiley36 if he hadn't caught him maine puri building sar pe utha li hotismiley36

That day I thought I could beat P.T Ushasmiley37 I ran like anythingsmiley37

A song which has some good/fun memories with it-

Many... I will post one everyday heresmiley36 let's start with the funniest...

Shaniwar raatismiley37

My marathi teacher in 10th had the habit of checking all our HWs, assignments, projects as well as taking extra-classes and tests on Saturdaysmiley36 basically kaam kuch bhi ho sab kuch Saturday ko hi hota thasmiley36 and this only meant ki hum pura kaam ek saath Friday ko raat ko jaagkar karengesmiley36

So I and my friend(the one I mentioned above regarding the Dingo namesmiley36) used to sing this the song Shaniwar ratri with twist-

Shukravaar raati humein neend nahi aati (x4)
Main jaagun, mere bin tu kaise so jaati

Shukravaar raati humein neend nahi aati
Shukravaar raati humein neend neend neend neend…

11 baje se 12 baje hain
Sab so gaye, mere naina tere bin hai khulle
Shukravar raati mainu neend nahi aati
Total sola lesson aale(aale means come in marathi) maine gin gin hai daale
Main toh jaagta hoon rehta
Jaane kaise tu so jaati
Shukravar raati mainu neend nahi aati

Every time the teacher used to announce to do something on Saturday we used to sing this song parodysmiley37 we used to be bench partners for the most part of 10th but once she was seated at some other place and when the teacher announced that she was going to collect our assignments on Saturday this idioto looked in my direction with a wicked smilesmiley37 teacher asked her for the reason and she just dodged off the questionsmiley36 by chance bach gaye thesmiley36

Now two imp sub questions-

Will my this post get locked since there ain't a single question related to EDKV 2/ITV/Movies? If yes jaldi batao mein add kar dungi eksmiley36

I am hoping it doesn't... par chinta na kariyo tumne ek song wala daal diya hai Lavysmiley4

• What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone? (Chotu to my elder sister)
  • Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory! (Dhoomketu smiley36 - Not comfortable to share story)
  • Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets plssmiley14 (No. But once there was sunsan area. Me and my friends were travelling back home. It was around 8 PM. Nothing was there, but I was scaredsmiley37smiley14. I was sweating)
  • What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen? (Maggi)
  • Your fav sweet? (Gulabjam)
  • When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition/race run) (When I had to attend lecture and I was latesmiley36)
  • A song which has some good/fun memories with it (Gallan Goodiyan as we classmates performed on it)
  • Your post will not get locked (don't know whysmiley36)
  • Nice idea like Sandesh game in HP game

What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone? (Chotu to my elder sister)

That's sweetsmiley27 I call my brother pillusmiley36

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory! (Dhoomketu smiley36 - Not comfortable to share story)

No probssmiley4 Anish ki behen ban gayi tumsmiley36 

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets plssmiley14 (No. But once there was sunsan area. Me and my friends were travelling back home. It was around 8 PM. Nothing was there, but I was scaredsmiley37smiley14. I was sweating)

Can understandsmiley36 Bhagu bani bhigi billismiley36

What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen? (Maggi)

smiley20

Your fav sweet? (Gulabjam)

Ye lo-

When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition/race run) (When I had to attend lecture and I was latesmiley36)

Student life strugglessmiley36

A song which has some good/fun memories with it (Gallan Goodiyan as we classmates performed on it)

Awww... that must've been sweet!smiley42

Your post will not get locked (don't know whysmiley36)

Thankssmiley36 movies/TV ke baremein questions deke mein khud pakk gayi thismiley36

Nice idea like Sandesh game in HP game

Thankssmiley31

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

What's the cutest nickname you gave anyone? (Chotu to my elder sister)

That's sweetsmiley27 I call my brother pillusmiley36

That's cute

Your funniest nicknamesmiley36 and it's backstory! (Dhoomketu smiley36 - Not comfortable to share story)

Anish ki behen kyu? Context nahi samjhi

Did you ever face a paranormal experience? If yes, deets plssmiley14 (No. But once there was sunsan area. Me and my friends were travelling back home. It was around 8 PM. Nothing was there, but I was scaredsmiley37smiley14. I was sweating)

Can understandsmiley36 Bhagu bani bhigi billismiley36

Yessmiley36

What's the first thing you learnt to cook/make in the kitchen? (Maggi)

smiley20

Your fav sweet? (Gulabjam)

Ye lo-

smiley27

When did you run the fastest in your life?(the non-competition/race run) (When I had to attend lecture and I was latesmiley36)

Student life strugglessmiley36

Truesmiley36

A song which has some good/fun memories with it (Gallan Goodiyan as we classmates performed on it)

Awww... that must've been sweet!smiley42

Yes

Your post will not get locked (don't know whysmiley36)

Thankssmiley36 movies/TV ke baremein questions deke mein khud pakk gayi thismiley36

Ha

Nice idea like Sandesh game in HP game

Thankssmiley31

@green bold

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Anish ki behen kyu? Context nahi samjhi

Shravan used to call Anish Dhoomketusmiley36 isliye tum uski behen ban gayismiley36

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Shravan used to call Anish Dhoomketusmiley36 isliye tum uski behen ban gayismiley36

LOLsmiley36

shayad ye pre lockdown episodes mein hai

isliye I don't knowsmiley36

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

LOLsmiley36

shayad ye pre lockdown episodes mein hai

isliye I don't knowsmiley36

Haan... mein samajh gayi ki tumhe pata nahi as pre-lockdown tum WU padti thismiley36

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2