Best Husband award winner is.....

Poll

Best husband of YRKKH

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, so let me get this clear that I am not a regular viewer of the show, randomly watch it and visit forum also, but since lockdown and YRKKH reruns (Akshara era) has started my mother watch it everyday and I also watch it sometimes for good laugh, but I noticed that there is huge difference between A-N equation and N-K equation (no offense to anyone) also that every husband in show treats his wife differently, even today in N&K era... So I want to know who's best husband according to you? 

Love, love ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shaurya and Akhilesh both cheated on their respective wives. So definitely out from the best husband list. 
Naman went to jail and left his family - including his daughter. He’s definitely the worst in this list.

Samarth has issues and is quite mean/rude to Gayu.

Kartik is a pendulum - one scene he’ll be all I ❤️ Naira and in next he’ll be arguing/blaming her.
Manish and Anshu have always been nice to their current wives. ( Idk how Manish was with Kartik’s mom - skipped those bits. )

Naksh could’ve been a contender but after all this unnecessary and ooc divorce fiasco 😐 

Mohit was a gem. He was very respectful of Nandini, took care of her, loved her, and navigated the eccentric behavior of his mother too. Just that he’s a supporting character so we dont get too many scenes with him,

Naitik is the best husband (not only in this list but among many ITV MLs too). Super respectful, caring, considerate, supportive, loving (*and fought like normal

Couples to irl)

but it’s a close call between Naitik and Mohit.

(*I may have missed some eps/storylines)

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Agree with this analysis!

[Except the Naksh part. The BS that Keerti pulled was pretty divorce worthy. Even Naitik/Mohit would have taken long to forgive it. They wouldn't have gone for a divorce. But that's also because Akshara/Nandini were much better wives than Keerti & would have handled the fallout much better]

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In my opinion, 1st is Mohit and 2nd is Akshara's father Vishambhar Nath Maheshwari. Mohit for obvious reasons and Vishambhar because it's not easy to handle someone as tension freak as Rajshree whole life 😆 and best wife is without any doubt Varsha Maheshwari ❤️ 

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For me, Mohit will always stand tall. He supported Nandini with all he had. He gifted her a backbone and loved her whole heartedly.

That being said, in a realistic approach of things, Naitik is preferable because he made mistakes too, realistic ones comparatively. He supported Akshara, was a sensitive husband and was always driven not only by the love he had for her but also by equal portions of sanity and understanding.

Apart from these 2, Vishambhar would be a close 3rd. His character is an over all fav from both, Yeh Rishta and Ye Rishtey (the spin off).

Also, you didn’t ask but the worst : Shaurya (because his wife would pretty much be one of the best wives on the show and she didn’t deserve that) and Kartik (no offence to anyone but he’s literally been a terrible husband, he was a better boyfriend to Naira, their marriage is a joke and the number of divorces and patch ups speak of pure immaturity combined with ego and several other tacky hinderances).