True love vs yoga love

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

I don't think Pakhi does love Virat. Pakhi is kind of stubborn n Immaturesmiley16 person matlab ek baar Virat ne voice nhi pehchana seedha number block ( like a teenager) ... smiley39Aise pyar kon krta hai smiley41 now crying over it like pata nhi kitne janmo ka pyar tha.  N she wants Virat to become a devdas for her. smiley42

N what kind of parents  she has smiley31They want her daughter to do EMA. 

Virat also doesn't love her truly . May be he will realise it later when he'll fall for sai.

Somewhere I am thankful to the writers.  they didn't show some strong connection between them. smiley17

Posted: 7 months ago

I find it silly that Virat and Pakhi were not even in a relationship but Virat have vaadas as if she is the love of his life and is still pinning for hersmiley11

Itna superficial toh Mera pehla crush bhi nahi thasmiley37

Posted: 7 months ago

Virat has spent more time with sai than pakhi 

And who falls in love in 2 days 

That's calls attraction or fling 

U fall in love when u understand someone deeply 

Sorry I don't believe in love at first sight 

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by AK_2010


I find it silly that Virat and Pakhi were not even in a relationship but Virat have vaadas as if she is the love of his life and is still pinning for hersmiley11

Itna superficial toh Mera pehla crush bhi nahi thasmiley37

smiley37 I really wonder what would be Sai's reaction when she'll get to know about their epic love saga smiley42

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Ratichona


Virat has spent more time with sai than pakhi 

And who falls in love in 2 days 

That's calls attraction or fling 

U fall in love when u understand someone deeply 

Sorry I don't believe in love at first sight 

me too don't believe love at first sight. U can be attracted by a person in first sight. Love comes much later. Love can't be selfish like pakhi 

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Madhukk86


smiley37 I really wonder what would be Sai's reaction when she'll get to know about their epic love saga smiley42

She will probably imitate Kaku and say "Mast a, Mast!" Apne toh Heer-Ranjha aur Romeo-Juliet ko bhi peeche chod diya, Virat sir. 

🤣

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Madhukk86


I don't think Pakhi does love Virat. Pakhi is kind of stubborn n Immaturesmiley16 person matlab ek baar Virat ne voice nhi pehchana seedha number block ( like a teenager) ... smiley39Aise pyar kon krta hai smiley41 now crying over it like pata nhi kitne janmo ka pyar tha.  N she wants Virat to become a devdas for her. smiley42

N what kind of parents  she has smiley31They want her daughter to do EMA. 

Virat also doesn't love her truly . May be he will realise it later when he'll fall for sai.

Somewhere I am thankful to the writers.  they didn't show some strong connection between them. smiley17

DID YOU JUST CALL PAKHI IMMATURE??? Virat and Sunny wants your address😂😂😂


Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by by_stander


DID YOU JUST CALL PAKHI IMMATURE??? Virat and Sunny wants your address😂😂😂


smiley36 Running smiley16


Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Mandir ka ghanta ban gaya mein ek yoga ayyashi ke liye.

pencil MuguetDScorpion   stackexchange 32   eye 1866

MuguetDScorpion 32 1866 3 months ago SathyaT
Yoga retreat mystery

pencil laksh   stackexchange 42   eye 1129

laksh 42 1129 4 months ago Svt611
Why doesnt Pakhi didi do yoga at Chavan Nivas [Fun Post]

pencil asmi_joya   stackexchange 7   eye 471

asmi_joya 7 471 5 months ago Svt611
LOL 2 day yoga love story has fans?

pencil sammy17   stackexchange 9   eye 1035

sammy17 9 1035 6 months ago Nja91
Virat is Sai’s first love (romantic), but is Sai Virat’s first love?

pencil idkwhattoput   stackexchange 15   eye 1698

idkwhattoput 15 1698 2 months ago Shristhi2002

Topic Info

6 Participants 9 Replies 1317Views

Topic started by Madhukk86

Last replied by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

loader
loader
up-open TOP