Chhupaana bhi nahi aata, jataana bhi nahi aata

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Bhagininno!

The euphoria here today is speaking for itself😆 but for me, there were a few hits and a couple of misses too.

So my three cents 🥱:

First of all -- Sai overhearing these one-sided Virat and Sunny phone conversations is not good for Chavan saheb. He sounds so ambigious while talking to Sunny that Sai ends up "assuming" a lot . Like today -- that few seconds of scene of her evasdropping on the conversation where she heard Virat saying, "Pakhi ne mujhe mana kar diya ghar aane se... Wo kehti hai wo Samrat ke aane ke baad hi aayegi..." 

Sai's first reaction: "Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Pakhi Didi Virat Sir ke liye inti mayne rakhti hain..." 

It was enough to, no matter how hard, distance herself from him. She slips into her "how-do-I-solve-his problem" mode and Immediately 'disconnects'☢️ -- no fighting, only head nodding and monosyllables. And Chavan saheb can feel her "disconnections" immediately so he was almost not breathing for the 6-minutes in the sit-in-bed conversation

Chavan saheb left wondering 🤔 But he makes more practical assumptions about the result and his 'attitude' the night before. Good that you reflect. 👍🏼

But obviously, Sai soche bhi toh kya, Chavan saheb -- you almost went on a rant again on how she doesn't know to "love" and killed her excitement about her result. 😡

ACP Saheb, aap ITNE confused Kyun Hain? It takes you a few seconds to contradict yourself? 

"Hamari Shaadi ek deal hai, phir tumhe Kyun fark padta hai?"😳

Pat comes the reply "Mujhe koi fark Nahi padta" and it hits you where you think it cannot 🥺

So in the urge to hit back you go: "Haan tumhe farak padega bhi Kyun? Tumne Kisi se pyaar Nahi Kiya..."😡

Bappa bappa! Kaisa police wala hai? Ek toh "do minute" mein you can't understand anything and upar se confession nikalwane ki tactic to joke hai 😵😵 Sai, PLEASE check his marksheet. Fake topper hai ye 🤓. Jab tak inka haath pakad ke spade is spade nahi batao toh he won't get any point. Kya sun na tha aapko? 🤔

You didn't even like to hear that she said, "main unhe wapas lekar aaungi, aapke liye..." But it didn't even ring a bell that she can do ANYTHING for you? No, not because of "love" yet by your standards, but because she is full of love even otherwise. 

Your "Mere Dil me Pakhi ke liye Jo pyaar 🥺🥺🥺 dosti hai...." Is going to cost you very dear. Ladki ne dil pe le liya hai because her definition of "your happiness" is very different from what your 'true love' thinks your happiness should be. Virat, are you REALLY so heartless? It is YOU who has no love to offer, don't entice this pure soul towards you and then remind her about the deal. 

And Sai, Sai, Sai... Tum itni acchi Kyun ho? 🥺 Your are as pure as the morning dewdrop -- untouched and pristine, which ultimately exhausts itself in the heat of the sun. Why are you falling in love with this man, Sai? You don't even know you are going to hurt so much because the love that you have to offer is the purest of them all. The only man you've ever loved so far belonged only to you and showered you with all the love his heart could contain -- your Aaba. 

Sigh! Please stop. Don't fall in love, Sai. Ye blood transfusion hone ke baad, you've already got infected by the 'vaada' virus. But don't forget the vaada you made to yourself -- your resolve to fulfill your dreams. That's where you'll find your quiet corner and your purpose. That should be your biggest Vaada.

Digressing thoda and asking maafi pehle hi: 

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach - ye toh sach hi hai but the vice versa is also true. A woman's heart actually beats through her man's stomach. Yes, this is also true. 

A typical feeling a woman falling/being in love has. I am sure most of us who have been there done that would know that feeling (i do not want to generalise but it is a woman's instinct for her man), we are very worried about the meals. 😆😆And, they may say it irks them but they like being fed.

Not once but twice she worried about "khaana nahi khaya". 

I found the scene Ashwini-Sai scene very symbolic. 

One of the BEST scenes that I keep watching at times is the one where Sai accidentally calls Virat from the safe house and asks, "Aap kaise Hain? Aapne Khana khaya na?" It was a call made by mistake. It was not for him. But yet that call made him want to be next to her that very minute because of "connection" and "disconnection". And he did, leaving everything behind - Vitthal ke gundon ko chakma dekar aaya hoon tumhare paas... ☺️

The five sentences that she spoke in the sweetest tone at the dead of the night, just as he was preparing to leave his office after a hard day's work... it did him in. Men, as much as we hate them being high demand kids, love the attention. 😳

So far, I haven't seen anyone, Ashwini included, calling him up to check on him. "He must be busy, don't call him" is the only dialogue we have heard. Sai, pick up that phone and make that call the next time. It will give you the answer to the question you asked him in the safe house: "Mera aapse connection hi kab tha Jo aapko laga main disconnect ho gayi" 😆

Like everyone here, the night scene was, of course, the dope we wanted. The sleeplessness because of each other, without knowing that the other is also sleepless because of you... The hesitation with which Sai took the money and the right with which he handed it to her (although, I would like it if he does allow her to go and fetch the money she wants. Why shouldn't she have her own money?)

But coming to the point:

Okay, so Virat is sleepless because he is feeling "jyada bura" for Sai and wants to say sorry. He can say "vaada, farz and sorry" even in his unconscious state I think 😆. But chalo: 

"Bhale hi Sai mujhe pasand na karti ho, par mujh par bharosa karti hai..." 

Cut back to their conversation where she is begging him to not marry her and says, "Aap toh mujhse pyaar nahi karte na, to meri zindagi barbad mat kariye" 

And he said, "Main janta hoon tum mujhse shaadi kyun nahi karna chahti. Nafrat karti ho mujhse..." 

Itni bechaini kyun ho rahi hai, Saheb? You asked her in your rant - "Kya sun na chahti ho tum?" Assal me, I want to ask you Chavan Saheb, "Kya sunana chahte hain aap? Sunaiye na" 

I can see you are torn in between choosing a song from the playlist in your head: 

"thi deal ye humko yakeen tha, deal thi aur Kuch bhi Nahi tha... Phir Kaisa ye dard Naya sa Kyun Dil Lagta toota toota sa..." 

vs 

"Dil kehta hai chal unse mil, uhtthe hi kadam wapas daud kar aa jaate hain..." 

And you are constantly asking Sai to choose the song for you. Why should she?😆 But uss confusion mein, you threw one more rock to add to Sinhagadh the night before... with "pyaar.. ummm.. dosti" for PP wala slip up... 

Now Sai's going to 'theek se' manao your 'true love' by telling her that you are starving and sleepless without her and bring back the "tail" of your monkey back that you have been missing.🤣 

Ab itne confused rahoge toh saamne wali kaise bata sakegi ki aapko bhook lagi hai par exotic bread butter khaane ka mann nahi hai...  Taste badal gaya hai aapka. Now, khaana has to be accompanied by a side-dish of 'patni ki mirchi ka thecha (meetha taana)'. Nahi toh khaane me punch nahi aata. 

"Ye aaj behes Kyun Nahi Kar rahi hai?" Allelelele... 

Kyunki she has gone into self-preservation mode😎, trying to protect herself from magnetic field your aura around her-- which is pulling her with all its force. But she knows it is a maze, where she will keep hitting walls while trying to find her way out. It's better she stays out until you have dismantled the dead-ends in the maze☢️. 

And oh yes, I know you missed a heartbeat when she said, "Mujhe Gadchiroli jaana hai". Abhi toh dil thaam ke rakhna, Chavan saheb. This was not even a trailer of what is coming up... 

So, another example of Chavan saheb's poor skills at extracting confessions (again, is he a cop sach me?): "Theek se kaise manate hain?"

Sai, he wanted to know how to deal with you next time. What if you don't fall for the chipkali trick every time? 🤣. But accha hua nahi bataya. Tu bhi police wale ki beti hai. 

In the end of it, Sai's pain and her sense of loneliness in this scene was so loud that I felt a heaviness in my heart. Her voice, almost choking and her missing smile and effervescence 😭

She is not in love yet but the ache of being beside a man -- even sharing his bed out of the trust she has for him-- and knowing that she has to supress any desire of wanting any part of him because he does not belong to her. This girl needs a hug more than that bunch of notes, Virat. Wake up. 

Sai, you have my heart, all of it and even more ❤️

Agar aap yahan tak pohach gaye hain, toh aapka bohat bohat aabhar ☺️

Have a lovely weekend.

PS: Special brownie point to Virat Sir for not getting any flashback memories of yoga wala pyaar while watching his 'true love' in the yoga get up. Sir, yakeen karo, you have moved on to better things 😆 And jaate jaate ek free advice: Saheb, try yoga again. Sheershashan will help set your dimaag in order because AB-ve blood will gush into the brain 🤣

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Humein tumse mohabbat hai,

Batana bhi nahi aata

☺️

Yet another amazing post!👏

His tumne kabhi pyaar nahi kiya hit me hard too 😵😭

Chavan saheb her love is wayyyyyy better than your dosti waala louuu.🤔

Ans the next moment she said she'll do it FOR HIM.

Dimaag ki ghanti bajaaaaaao!

Their sadness, frankness, and heart to heart conversations are WINNING MY HEART

☺️

Ab dekhna hai yeh qeele par chadhai kaise hogi!

And im excited cause the first thing to push him would be PPL's return hahahaha! Beat that Pakhi😎

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Humein tumse mohabbat hai,

Batana bhi nahi aata

☺️

Yet another amazing post!👏

His tumne kabhi pyaar nahi kiya hit me hard too 😵😭

Chavan saheb her love is wayyyyyy better than your dosti waala louuu.🤔

Ans the next moment she said she'll do it FOR HIM.

Dimaag ki ghanti bajaaaaaao!

Their sadness, frankness, and heart to heart conversations are WINNING MY HEART

☺️

Ab dekhna hai yeh qeele par chadhai kaise hogi!

Sinhagadh ki jeet was the MOST difficult and Shivaji couldn't even do it himself. 😆 But thank God they didn't say Torna killa because he never was able to win that during his lifetime 😃

And im excited cause the first thing to push him would be PPL's return hahahaha! Beat that Pakhi😎

PPL? Let me guess -- L is for Lizard? or Lakhi?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Haha! Yeah, difficult, costly, but the most cherished and precious win of Shivaji's life 👍🏼

That makes this extremely special doesnt it 

PPL is Pattar Pattar Lekha for her constant rants of dosti, haq, beizzati and what not🤣

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arre yaar, your posts on Sai always make me teary. 

Her sadness was palpable in the last scene, and her understanding of the situation, as per her Virat Sir's dialogues..she looked so fatigued with the stress. All the fight was gone.

Virat Sir in that scene 🤣. He burns his bridges and then thinks about it later. 

Sadistically, I want him to suffer for 'certain'  Freudian slips. But that slip was inserted for a reason.the most obvious, Sai noting it and absorbing it. .what about him? Isn't he going to realise what he said about his brother's wife?? 

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey behna !!!!

Not exaggerating, but this post was all I wanted to rant in the morning but voh kuch aur direction mein chala gaya and ended up with love vs glory wala post🤣🤣

I do feel a lot for sai ........ She will get hurt hard in all of this. Subah se mai yahi soch rahi hu ki sayi ko pyaar nahi hona chahie ye theek nahi hai uske liyeee........

Virat Chavan pakki zubaan ka toh ...... Khair uska statements contradictory hai as I pointed in some other post.

He badly wants to hear that use farak padta hai Lekin khud paheliyan chodta hai ki apni dil se poocho and all !!!!!!!!!!

The only shining star of this entire pakhi's exit is that her return will push virat more towards sai❤️

They both deserve this love but bas chavan saheb ki harkatein kabhi kabhi headache dene lagte hai ...... Baaki voh bhi toh bheed mein akela khada hai bina koi humdard ke 

Edited by Ishradivani - 3 years ago
bones123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Unres!!

My 3 cents to your 3 cents!! Cent 0 before starting: I might be in the absolute minority that did not like today's episode! 

That last 6 minutes from Virat just seemed out of sync with the rest of the episode! It almost felt like it was supposed to be part of two different episodes and edit table be kuch toh gadbad hui!

Aatmasamman/Swabhimaan (please to also add prathistha, parampara, anushasan and bus Gurukul hi banado) --> There was this all over the episode by Virat, by Pakhi, by Pakhi's mom. It's like the Mature of this week! Pakhi all but said the only reason she was in the house because of Virat clearly is not someone who values her atmasamman a lot. Her so called pyaar is slowly escalating into full blown obsession, one that is at the cost of her so called swabhimaan. I loved that Pakhi's mom kept interjecting when her daughter was on the verge of saying something extremely stupid and also the only human who clearly remembers Samrat (and she did it cleverly with saying you don't need to justify...more like muh band). 

Also all plot points aside which requires Pakhi to be in that Chavan Nivas, what is so bad in a girl being at her parents place when her husband is not around? Why is there so much hooplah around it. Angrez ke zamaane ka jailer are you Virat, ladki ka place sasuraal mein hai, mykaa nahi. What is this archaic nonsense! Ladki can be whereever she wants to be....it's a different thing this ladki wants to really be in the devar's kamra, but generally she can do what she wants to do na!! 

Coming to the pati-patni!! Sai bless her will . Again I think this sort of harks back to Virat's comment around you've always received pyaar so you don't know why my dil has dhak dhak or emptiness (I told you this guy needs to watch DTPH not KKHH...tum nahi samjhogi Anjali was the only thing missing!). Ek toh, toxic as it is, Virat still has had a massive family with him sicne he was born! He's the one that has NEVER known loss until this two day yoga pants fiasco (please buy permanent marker next time). Sai has experienced loss since she was a child. Additionally she's lost her father, the people she thought were her own married her off like cattle and the family that was supposed to be supportive treats her like she's the super spreader of Corona! 

Despite all this, her heart, brain are all so deeply indebted to Virat that she'll go to any lengths to lautao the chain to this bechaain Chavan. My heart bleeds for her. Once, Sai brings Pakhi back and vows to stand back in whichever capacity, it is going to hit Virat so hard. That her I'll do anything is the true epitome of giving up her aatma samman, her swabhimaan just for his peace of mind and despite not being wrong (also when did Sai ever say she is sorry to Virat and she won't repeat things....she said she knows she's right but will go bring her back if that's what he wants...Uncle please do not lie to your priyasakhi!!)

2 Points to Virat for zyaada bura lag raha hai (but until that moment really didn't seem like so) but -5 points for not coming fast enough to Sai's defence in the whole Sai bashing at Patil Nivas. Again, I think this was editing me ghocha.  And it is with this baggage on my own end, I didn't really appreciate his noticing that she's ghoomoing with geele baal and drinking thanda paani (though if i keep other things aside I did aww just a tiny little bit).

+1 Point to show makers who have consistently also thought about brining up routine/mundane things. THis paisa thing was on my brain...how is she taking Ola with no money!! Also maybe +1 more to Virat for kicking himself for it!

+20 points for Sai and Ashwini...two misunderstood souls. 

Kuch zyaada hi chillar and cents and points hogaye despite sayign 3...HAHAHAHA! 

Edited by bones123 - 3 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

How do you pen down everything we feel so effortlessly yaar!! 🤗

I love to read your episode analysis 

You just wrote everything I had been thinking 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Both of them are falling hard.....

But creating more hopes for Pakhi, why can't Virat be loud and clear to her

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones123

Unres!!

My 3 cents to your 3 cents!! Cent 0 before starting: I might be in the absolute minority that did not like today's episode! 

That last 6 minutes from Virat just seemed out of sync with the rest of the episode! It almost felt like it was supposed to be part of two different episodes and edit table be kuch toh gadbad hui!

Aatmasamman/Swabhimaan (please to also add prathistha, parampara, anushasan and bus Gurukul hi banado) --> There was this all over the episode by Virat, by Pakhi, by Pakhi's mom. It's like the Mature of this week! Pakhi all but said the only reason she was in the house because of Virat clearly is not someone who values her atmasamman a lot. Her so called pyaar is slowly escalating into full blown obsession, one that is at the cost of her so called swabhimaan. I loved that Pakhi's mom kept interjecting when her daughter was on the verge of saying something extremely stupid and also the only human who clearly remembers Samrat (and she did it cleverly with saying you don't need to justify...more like muh band). 

Also all plot points aside which requires Pakhi to be in that Chavan Nivas, what is so bad in a girl being at her parents place when her husband is not around? Why is there so much hooplah around it. Angrez ke zamaane ka jailer are you Virat, ladki ka place sasuraal mein hai, mykaa nahi. What is this archaic nonsense! Ladki can be whereever she wants to be....it's a different thing this ladki wants to really be in the devar's kamra, but generally she can do what she wants to do na!! 

Coming to the pati-patni!! Sai bless her will . Again I think this sort of harks back to Virat's comment around you've always received pyaar so you don't know why my dil has dhak dhak or emptiness (I told you this guy needs to watch DTPH not KKHH...tum nahi samjhogi Anjali was the only thing missing!). Ek toh, toxic as it is, Virat still has had a massive family with him sicne he was born! He's the one that has NEVER known loss until this two day yoga pants fiasco (please buy permanent marker next time). Sai has experienced loss since she was a child. Additionally she's lost her father, the people she thought were her own married her off like cattle and the family that was supposed to be supportive treats her like she's the super spreader of Corona! 

Despite all this, her heart, brain are all so deeply indebted to Virat that she'll go to any lengths to lautao the chain to this bechaain Chavan. My heart bleeds for her. Once, Sai brings Pakhi back and vows to stand back in whichever capacity, it is going to hit Virat so hard. That her I'll do anything is the true epitome of giving up her aatma samman, her swabhimaan just for his peace of mind and despite not being wrong (also when did Sai ever say she is sorry to Virat and she won't repeat things....she said she knows she's right but will go bring her back if that's what he wants...Uncle please do not lie to your priyasakhi!!)

2 Points to Virat for zyaada bura lag raha hai (but until that moment really didn't seem like so) but -5 points for not coming fast enough to Sai's defence in the whole Sai bashing at Patil Nivas. Again, I think this was editing me ghocha.  And it is with this baggage on my own end, I didn't really appreciate his noticing that she's ghoomoing with geele baal and drinking thanda paani (though if i keep other things aside I did aww just a tiny little bit).

+1 Point to show makers who have consistently also thought about brining up routine/mundane things. THis paisa thing was on my brain...how is she taking Ola with no money!! Also maybe +1 more to Virat for kicking himself for it!

+20 points for Sai and Ashwini...two misunderstood souls. 

Kuch zyaada hi chillar and cents and points hogaye despite sayign 3...HAHAHAHA! 

cheers mate !!!!!!!!

Add me in the minority gang which felt disconnected in the episode.

This episode is more like patches and patches been put together .........

The whole convo at Patil's is so off the reality...... Sai never said that she was wrong but instead told that she will bring her back for him .

The aatma samman and swabhiman wala part toh 

And coming to night part , the money part did come to mind and good that they put it in

Baaki I agree with everything you said

Edited by Ishradivani - 3 years ago