Sanjana Sanghi: Another pretty face with limited talent?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Most of you have watched Dil Bechara. Did you like Sanjana's acting?

I find her extremely pretty and she looks like a doll, but didn't like her performance much. I mean, she could have done so much better with that role, but I think this girl has potential. She can easily become a star if she concentrates on her craft.

Sanjana Sanghi Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Movies, Family, Net Worth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was pretty bland in Dil Bechara.Not terrible,but not that good,seemed half hearted as a performer.Also maybe its coz of the role,but she doesn't have that star quality or charm rn .Like somebody you would want to root for.Personally I feel her performance wasn't all that,yet critics were a bit easy on her and the movie as a whole,mostly considering the emotions of the public towards the movie back then.Haven't seen any fans or anyone rooting for her like Ananya or Tara tbh.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

double post

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raffaello

She was pretty bland in Dil Bechara.Not terrible,but not that good,seemed half hearted as a performer.Also idk if its coz of the role,but she doesn't have that star quality or charm rn .Like somebody you would want to root for.Personally I feel her performance wasn't all that,yet critics were a bit easy on her performance and the movie as a whole,mostly considering the emotions of the public towards the movie back then.Haven't seen any fans or anyone rooting for her like Ananya or Tara tbh.

Tara and Ananya are also pretty bad performers. The only reason people are rooting for them is lack of alternatives.

Tara is hyped so much on this forum, but her perf. in SOTY was one of the worst performances I have ever seen. Even Ananya was better than her. Tara is pretty, but she lacks something which I can't put my finger on.

Sanjana is also very pretty, she looks like a doll, as I said. Her performance was better than Ananya's and Tara's debut performances bot.

Overall, I liked Alaya F. the best in Jaawani Jaaneman. She had so much spark and effortlessly charming.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She was decent, but nothing really great imo

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hFiyIFW8c/?utm_source=ig_embed

Ill just post this. I cant give my thoughts on this as im married ðŸ˜ˆ

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

She was surprisingly fine in Dil Bechara but pretty? No way. I think she can do ok in de glam roles or maybe character roles but can't picture her as lead. She just lacks the charm ( also maybe it's her weird hairline)