Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

CLOUDS ARE CLEARING!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Does Cvs Remember that the marriage and bullet fiasco is connected?

It does not seem She is drunk!But if she is Vansh may fully unmask himself in the evening   or then in the morning  He as Vihan may say that Kal raat jo hua woh nhi hona chahiye chipper and licchar things 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙏🙏🙏Larka pitega mujhse.🏒🏒🏒🔨🔨🔨

It would be a treat to watch Three years past 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤭🤭🤭connection bt i still think its a mindgame of Vansh.What he is upto woh makers ko khud pata hai kya???Areh behen Is larke ko kya mangta?🙏🙏Pls bata do!!

Can u pls theorize or shed some light on the precap and ur assumption regarding itb.Lets wait and watch kar kar ke mar jawan

I frantically want this entire thing to happen tomorrow and no dragging and pulling till Monday. Varna intezar aur tension mein marjawan.

Trying literally hard to not get affected but it seems impossible. Hum toh dubenge hi janab par dubne ka reason Riansh honge! Yeh affitdebit karke likh lijiye!!

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Does Cvs Remember that the marriage and bullet fiasco is connected?

Its one of the main plot Titli so it will be out for sure!!

When ... that CVs know

It does not seem She is drunk!But if she is Vansh may fully unmask himself in the evening   or then in the morning  He as Vihan may say that Kal raat jo hua woh nhi hona chahiye chipper and licchar things 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙏🙏🙏Larka pitega mujhse.🏒🏒🏒🔨🔨🔨

I'm assuming he will confess cos both VaVi n Vansh's truth is connected but will Riddhu know n RIANSH come together n fight the enemies or she is drunk n will not remember🤔

If they really recreate DDLJ scene it will surely be fun! 

Waise peetne toh wala hain hi abhi nahi toh ... future mein for sure ...long overdue ho gaya hain😆

Patni usse chodegi nahi🤣

It would be a treat to watch Three years past 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤭🤭🤭connection bt i still think its a mindgame of Vansh.What he is upto woh makers ko khud pata hai kya???Areh behen Is larke ko kya mangta?🙏🙏Pls bata do!!

Past connection is there for sure

Cos even Ridz grey side will have some strong reason to come fore!!

What CVs want God knows or they know ... old mysteries not solved new ones they r adding😒

Can u pls theorize or shed some light on the precap and ur assumption regarding itb.Lets wait and watch kar kar ke mar jawan

He is testing her love for Vansh ... is it genuine or no .... how much she knows about him ... will she give in to someone or hold her ground firm!!

And most important why she is doing all this?

I frantically want this entire thing to happen tomorrow and no dragging and pulling till Monday. Varna intezar aur tension mein marjawan.

Trying literally hard to not get affected but it seems impossible. Hum toh dubenge hi janab par dubne ka reason Riansh honge! Yeh affitdebit karke likh lijiye!!

Monday will be the bomb explosion that Vihaan is Vansh or the mystery of 8th DEC,2017

cos new show is starting so they will want to grip the viewers we may get full 30+ mins epi 

maybe no break

Sunday ko tension or intezaar kar ke marjawan🤣

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome post dearsmiley31 As I always say you are always an eye opener smiley27 Absolutely, vansh have not only kept riddhima on the edge of the chair but us also. 

It feels suspicious how all these timelines begin almost in the same time space. Making us feel all of our unanswered questions are some where connected to one another.

The theory of riansh knowing each before their actual meeting was a predicted theory and here and there some times even makers indirectly gave such vibes. Maybe this was the reason why kabir was sooo sure riddhima will be the key to destroy vansh. I always wondered how kabir was so sure that riddhima could do this job perfectly, why Riddhima why was she chosen? 

If this is so, then why can't riddhu remember these. Vihaan said this is a past that will ruin many things as well as vansh always made sure not to bring up past talks. If this was the case then why did he himself put riddhu in this puzzle and was inducing her to solve it. 

Something else that I have noticed is that vansh doesn't trust Anupriya the way he makes people think he adores Ap. But after his reentry this coldness has increased more. Today, made it more obvious. 

That's where we come to the very famous fan questions what does vansh know? How much truth does he know? What is going on his head? 

Yes its high time some revelation, a revelation from vansh at least a sneak peak of what he already knows. Well I hope tomorrow date brings up something more important than rather flushing off with just clues and more confusion. 

I think so far our treasure hunt in finding whether it is vansh or vihaan has already solved by us, now rather than makers stretching this game, I hope we get a confirmed answer now. 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As always great post 👏👏always waiting your point of view 😳

Mujhe lagta hai vansh ne kaha tha na cohra chaya huwa hai..vansh ne start ridhu se kiya aur itne dino mai shayad wo jaan gaya ke ridhu victim hai aur wo family ko bacha rahi hai, final testing tha ke vo madad mangti hai ya nahi jaha wo fully pass hui hai to vansh abb khud ko introduced karega aur ridhu ke sath milkar KAP ke sath mind games khelega ki wo dono hi proof dede apne gunaho ki..it's nearly 150 episode so that must be some truth revealing necessary so might be vansh ne kahana dono scenario mai tum meri partner ban gayi ho.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If they are connected for three long years for past then Wy did not Vansh reveal that or ummask it with in the three months of their marriage? 

I want Riddhima  to break down atleast once infront of him.Vansh needs to see a broken Riddhima. He needs to see how alone & pain stricken she is without  him. She has been bearing this for such a whole lot time. And Does she not hold the right to know that she  never lost him.,he was there for her but did not disclosed himself.Vansh ka revenge ka kya? Riddhima ka itni din dur rehne ka gussa aur dard ka kya? Why am i feeling she will broke down by feeling Vansh in Vihan. She may unleash all her tears bcoz the girl is totally in moral dilemna and confusion that if he is really Vansh or not!!

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I have a feeling that Vansh and Angre have been following Kabir very closely for the past 3 years. Remember the initial episodes, Kabir and Vansh already knew each other. So their tashan was started way before - they have a past. 

But honestly I think it's just Vansh playing with Riddhima, cause he loves to test her and see where her loyalty is. Hence he create this evening. First she felt for Kabir, then Vansh and can she fall for Vihaan too? We also don't know for how long Kabir and Riddhima were dating. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely analysis Heytz 🤗

Honestly I’m liking this track and I don’t want Vansh’s revelation too soon in front of Ridz .Maybe to the audience yes but it’ll be interesting when Ridz herself finds it out rather than Vansh serving himself on a platter to her .

I feel cv’s have finally paid heed to the majority audience and is building up the story where it’ll be revealed Vansh as the master manipulator in the entire storyline .

Maybe Vansh always knew the enemy was lurking around in his house and had created this Vihaan identity to be used at the right moment when need arises ,I feel maybe he paid off OG Vihaan to assume the identity at the right moment .

Riansh past connection seems doubtful to me because of his paheli dialogue and during Sunny fiasco he genuinely trapped her and said clearly she’s just a spy working on somebody’s instructions.

He must have genuinely given her a second chance post shootout fiasco and wanted to start afresh but Ridz going behind his back must have broke his heart .Remember how he said “Vansh ki life mein sab set hai ,Wahi hota hai jo Vansh chahta hai “ so maybe that was some foreshadowing ki he had his Plan B always ready for emergency.

Anyway all this is just mere speculations ,hopefully cv’s will dish out something interesting to watch for and atleast they reveal to audience something to grab attention soon 

ShumiM thumbnail

Well written as usual.this time I’m not thinking much or trying to decode,coz otherwise I would lost my sanity😟.I just don’t want any sr at this point and if the makers give it ,please pretty please don’t go in N5 way.it is my only wish now,please don’t degrade vansh’s character.coz you already done it once (coz the vansh they introduced in i initial episodes ,never left his family,specifically sia in that condition and jumped off the cliff)come on man we are talking about VR the ultimate master mind ,the grand master,who can change the game chutki mai.

Thanks again for your wonderful analysis.loved it,like always👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This theory of yours left highly confused 😂😂

Hoping Vansh know everything of Ridhima and stand with her