•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

who all have lost interest.. 

I loved the show because of the kusum - preeti chemistry , of the whole wedding planning show.. of how kusum - preeti- kT ,, won against rati m tarun and the world

NOW its a shitty saas bahu story 

Me too stopped watching 🙋‍♀️ it started deteriorating  after female lead unsuitable replacement  🤢n then become worse n worse adapting yhm plot n storyline which does not suit here on these actors at all 

Saas bahu angle for middle aged couple looks ridiculous  also 

My exact sentiments. Ever since KT's family and then Nandzilla was introduced, the story has become unbearably idiotic. I have stopped watching too and hope sooner rather than later,Nandini and Kusala find a broom each and fly off to a witch's vamp of the century contest and a Sheikh buys off Arjun to perform mujra

I too stopped, after KT and preeti wedding....

Main reason I was watching for ... how to get self dependent and develop a career in mid life... with a friend like Kusum ... is NOT there anymore!

If they needed drama ... should have used KK oldest daughter and kT brother for...that added drama...

no needed to show this rushed/forced shaadi that too in mid age people... 

Why a woman's ultimate happiness lies in shaadi always in itv shows...??? 

when will itv change ??

I understand they can NOT show too large weddings due to current pandemic ... still can show smaller shaadis like they showed tarun's..

Me too. It was such a refreshing show at the start. But with Nandini and Arjun coming in it's getting too too mundane and boring.  I just read the updates. Will do so till something interesting happens. 

Same. Stopped watching. Will start again when Nandu is GONE and Arjun finds some other purpose in life besides wanting to please his mom. Till then, updates 

I record and watch the show. Literally have two weeks recorded and don’t feel like watching. Priti and Kusum were the best moments of the show. But as said has called into the typically shows. I still don’t get how Priti is taking KT and this family lying down. I mean she not a young girl who just got married.