CarryMinati to make his Bollywood debut in MayDay

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

It seems like the streaming success of YouTuber CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar, continues to reap fruits of his labour. Taking his career a notch higher, CarryMinati has confirmed that he is going to make his Bollywood debut in Ajay Devgn and Amitabh Bachchan starrer MayDay. He will play a social media sensation. 

"I am absolutely thrilled and honoured to be aligning creative forces with such reputed personalities from the film fraternity. I'm eagerly looking forward to being a part of this brand-new adventure and learning a thing or two about acting while I'm at it," CarryMinati said. 

"In the past I've got offered film roles but I agreed to be a part of this project because I had the opportunity to play myself and bring my alias, Carry Minati alive on the 70 mm screen. I remember enacting these skits as a child and my parents always thought I'd grow up to be an actor. You see acting is something that comes to me naturally just like music so it's no rocket science for me really," he added.