Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update 17th December 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 17th December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Mayura is running behind Omkar. Omkar tells Mayura to go away, don't follow me. Mayura thinks Omkar will make her run around the whole jungle. Omkar's parents are calling out for Omkar in the jungle. Omkar's father calls Mayura while Omkar's mother is looking around for Omkar. Aishwarya leaves and hides inside the forest and calls her boyfriend Manish there. 

In the jungle, Omkar tells Mayura to leave and to stop following him. Mayura says no your life is in danger. Omkar asks her why are you so persistent? Mayura finds some forest helpers and asks them to help her to find her husband. She pleads in front of them. The helpers say they know Omkar sartaj so they will help her find him.  The helpers found Omkar and asks him to stay there and don't go anywhere. He finally agrees. The helpers in the forest community all offers Mayura and Omkar some drinks and they spike their drinks with some intoxication to understand them better. They ask Mayura and Omkar to drink as it will help them come closer. Both of them drink the drinks and both gets intoxicated. Omkar is smiling and looks at Mayura all romantically and he calls her my Mayura. Mayura gets all happy and surprised. Omkar comes closer to Mayura and holds her face, kisses her mark on the cheek. They start dancing together happily. Omkar and Mayura gets all emotional. Mayura tells Omkar she trusted him and married her but he changed. She tells him it hurt her more when he broke her trust than when he gave her the mark on her face. 

Precap: 

Mayura tells Omkar she will forget all the hatred if Omkar accepts what he had done to her. Omkar replies Mayura why did that to her. 

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear Prii

Well written .

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Thank you for the update.i haven't watched the episode yet,But i think mujhy dekhna chahiye.

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Thank you for the update.i haven't watched the episode yet,But i think mujhy dekhna chahiye.

dekh lo 

village mein rangraliyan manaya KarMa ne 

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

dekh lo 

village mein rangraliyan manaya KarMa ne 

At least iis depressing drama mein koi tou episode worth watching hai.

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

At least iis depressing drama mein koi tou episode worth watching hai.

Watch Thursday and Friday episodes they are enjoyable 

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Watch Thursday and Friday episodes they are enjoyable 

Ok😊 .btw mein ny just abhi Friday wala episode dekha.Aab tk ka best epi hai.