Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We all admire Sai for her outspoken,'seedhi baat no bakwas' nature but don't we say sometimes our very strong traits can be the reason for our own problems. Just like in yesterday's episode there was no need for Sai to explain the reason for Pakhi's sudden departure(I am obviously not bashing her)..she was being too honest in stating the exact reason for that...to be very honest,a pure honest person like Sai doesn't fit in that circus fam🤔anyways,leave that...so here my question is what do you think would have happened if she wouldn't have spoken those words which were supposed to be unspoken?😆would Chavan khandaan still be mad at her?coz no one would have thought about Sai's involvement in this....or they would have anyhow turned the whole argument back to Sai(in Pakhi's language,jalebi ki tarah gol ghumana😆)

Thoughts please...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karishma would have spilled the beans then  given her nature since she witnessed the last night fight

So anyways last mein baat sayi pe hi aati ðŸ¤¢

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Karishma ke saath saath pakhi aapne family ko kuch na kuch baatate .... Family aa jaate dur se din ya phir uss din chavan mansion aur kaku ko bola te sai ke wajashe ye sab hua hai... Aishe nahi toh wasie Sai par blame aata🤪

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Agree with you. I already mentioned that too in my post. PP, on purpose, spoke about the khaana banane ka competition to provoke Sai and Sai did not disappoint her. PP wanted to have that kind of exit so that she leaves and Sai is left in a soup. Also, I think in that moment where she spoke the bitter truth, she in a way, also compromised Virat. Mind games cannot be played with the tongue. Sai needs to learn tact of war, not just attacking skills.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even if she didn't say anything, they would have found a way to blame her😔

Plus, Pakhi said the word "competition" so they would have fojnd a way to link it back to Sai

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So its been concluded that Sai was anyways doomed😆

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Even if she didn't say anything, they would have found a way to blame her😔

Plus, Pakhi said the word "competition" so they would have fojnd a way to link it back to Sai

Yes there was Karishma as pointed above but by opening her mouth she played into PP's hands. Exactly the farewell she wanted.