ATBA Ep 52 - 19Dec20 - Written Update - Veer drunk state - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by caller123

Totally agree. This is what we too discussed .

Hey Kate πŸ€—

I'm so glad you're still here. Due to time difference and crazy workload before year 

end I be missing all the discussion. It really nice to see activity on this forum 

Just hope cvs don't screw it up and we stop watching in such a short period 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 years ago

100%   right

why take kitchen politics so much in depth

do that a side track not main track

She started her journey to the promise she gave her bauji on being a bahurani

Veer did not bother to start forget think also of the promise to Ramu kaka  he actually is doing the most damage by showing the world and the villian his  discomfort with Rani.  

Veer that not been for his father too

Veer and Rani are shown as  really buffoons, even a drunk Vikram had more sense to protect Rani in the mehndi ceremony

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

Kiara is so shameless and I'm so disappointed in Veer, getting drunk on the sidewalk like some roadside Romeo, while sharing his feelings with his ex. 

I know Rani is barely 18 but please give her some maturity, we know she strong and can be independent too, so I don't know why the buffoonish behavior is so OTT. 

As for the precap: I'm not surprise cause both Padmini & Kiara are cheap people in expensive clothes with money. 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Hey Cathie πŸ€—

I'm so glad you're still here. Due to time difference and crazy workload before year 

end I be missing all the discussion. It really nice to see activity on this forum 

Just hope cvs don't screw it up and we stop watching in such a short period 

I am Kate. I have already taken a break relying on WU at the moment . Yes hoping that they won't screw up anymore that we leave the show totally .

Originally posted by caller123

I am Kate. I have already taken a break relying on WU at the moment . Yes hoping that they won't screw up anymore that we leave the show totally .

My apology Kate πŸ€—

I don't blame you sometime WU, is all you can do cause we watch show for entertainment 

not torture. I was just going to add this show as my regular until Friday episode and the precap 

didn't help. If things don't improve I'll have to say bye. I'm not a fan of that actress playing Padmini, cause she plays kitchen politics characters, and was praying in this show would be different but 

no. UGH

My apology Kate πŸ€—

I don't blame you sometime WU, is all you can do cause we watch show for entertainment 

not torture. I was just going to add this show as my regular until Friday episode and the precap 

didn't help. If things don't improve I'll have to say bye. I'm not a fan of that actress playing Padmini, cause she plays kitchen politics characters, and was praying in this show would be different but 

no. UGH

It's ok RaniπŸ€—

Exactly we don't watch shows for atorture but entertainment . I too don't like Padmini . But I think writers are at fault for downfall of the show.

I will rely on WU this week. If there's no progress I am going to join you to say Good bye to this show.