ATBA Ep 52 - 19Dec20 - Written Update - Veer drunk state - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

He called a Rickshaw for Rani  and told Kiara I will leave you or I will call a cab for you

Amazing concern, and promised promise of care

Hope Veer's bauji (Digvijay) does not take a promise for Rani not to leave Veer

I hope he will tell the truth. But after Veer scolds Rani. If think good situation it won't happen .

So this is precap 

Whats wrong with them the essencevof the show is rani and veer  how they face their life challenge as a couple and individuals

But since the marriage we barely see them together

Originally posted by NESRIA

So this is precap 

Whats wrong with them the essencevof the show is rani and veer  how they face their life challenge as a couple and individuals

But since the marriage we barely see them together

Exactly . Now it's almost one month and it's getting boring . Now it's Veer Kiara and their toffee scene . Join the spoilers thread we are roasting Veer.

Any symbolism for today,  Kate need one for sure 

Computer also got roasted

Stay safe and take care

Veer did not offer his kerchief too to clean the soot on her face, but called a rickshaw from far off and did not leave her at the rickshaw

Kiara is good in a way only drunk.  otherwise any other villain drunk and an ONS would have happened and all done and dusted

How could Rani leave her pati with someone who just created a false ruckus at home.  One of Bahurani was also failed by her

Veer and Rani character was massacred 

Searching for a good show to watch. I don't mind from whoch country as far as the show is good. Cannot waste my time, money and data on this.😆

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Veer did not offer his kerchief too to clean the soot on her face, but called a rickshaw from far off and did not leave her at the rickshaw

Kiara is good in a way only drunk.  otherwise any other villain drunk and an ONS would have happened and all done and dusted

How could Rani leave her pati with someone who just created a false ruckus at home.  One of Bahurani was also failed by her

Veer and Rani character was massacred 

Rani cannot do anything in that case coz they both do not consider their marriage . But even her character is butchered . She was messing up but not so stupid . 

Thanks for the update 

Kiara is so shameless and I'm so disappointed in Veer, getting drunk on the sidewalk like some roadside Romeo, while sharing his feelings with his ex. 

I know Rani is barely 18 but please give her some maturity, we know she strong and can be independent too, so I don't know why the buffoonish behavior is so OTT. 

As for the precap: I'm not surprise cause both Padmini & Kiara are cheap people in expensive clothes with money. 

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

Kiara is so shameless and I'm so disappointed in Veer, getting drunk on the sidewalk like some roadside Romeo, while sharing his feelings with his ex. 

I know Rani is barely 18 but please give her some maturity, we know she strong and can be independent too, so I don't know why the buffoonish behavior is so OTT. 

As for the precap: I'm not surprise cause both Padmini & Kiara are cheap people in expensive clothes with money. 

Totally agree. This is what we too discussed .

Originally posted by caller123

Hmm. But scolding Rani and giving credits to Kiara who was also drunk is too much.

Let's see how it plays out, cause I don't want stress myself cause I'm too upset. 

And what about the father, is he going let Kiara take the credit when she wasn't there all he doesn't 

know what happen cause he wasn't conscious. 

And what did he do years ago that his wife is still upset with him to cause a heart attack?

So she didn't leave due to Rani & Veer marriage like all in the family and the audience were

thinking