Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

A thing as big as saving a life, you show credits to the one not there is like the writers lost the plot and accuse the one who helped.  

If Digvijay or Vikram nudges Veer, I will not accept it.   

He knows he and Kiara were drunk to a level that he was in no position to talk properly

So to agree on someone who was with him do it is really stupidity

Veer character has taken a big beat, on 3rd day of marriage he is very vocal in insulting Rani.

And whatever he promised Ramadheer he does the reverse forget to even think of starting in that direction

Ramadheer is the one because of which Ranisa is out and he in jail.  Atleast for that if not for him being Rani's father

He was the one always to see that no tamasha is done in front of others even if it was Ranisa

It is not necessary to show an awesome bahurani you need to bring down all the characters even Rajmata.  With all telling sorry sorry to her once Digvijay gets well and tells her bahurani for a shellshocked Veer and family

Hope the video you put is just the voiceover of the channel uploaded as the slides of earlier episode was used nicely.

Frankly I will zipp my words in future, whatever asked from outburst, outdoor, pent up emotions,  angry stern emotions, doctor-engineering qualifications dialogues  .............. all were tossed in the air for a six by the serial makers

It is just a started serial spoiling it in just over 2 months is stupidity when you have so much scope in the serial and all artists are just amazing . the serial started on 20Oct and today it is 19 Dec

2 months celebration  in style dump the viewers.  In one of the clips of 50 eps  the way Megha and Fahmaan spoke I almost knew we are for some very hard hitting worse scenarios, which off course looks they enjoyed enacting the episode shows the flawless chemistry by them

Cannot agree more. Truly if I was at Rani's place I would have left. Even people at insta blaming Veer and asking Rani to leave .I am going to enjoy that roast. They deserve it. Not actors but writers.😈

caller123 thumbnail

Even I am leaving the show. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just finished the update

The best even my computer froze while I wrote Kiara Veer scenes half the way, better written but forgot to save the computer froze and all went

At the word humiliated it froze

had to retype but did it half heartedly 

My computer also is really upset

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Veer was an amazing character  a bit here and there was ok

Insulting Rani all the way from 4th morning after the night he was remembering his promise to take care of her is the height of it

Actually as he said, in a drunk state in today episode

And Rani, she is getting entangled in every day drama. He has a concerned look

Does not redeem him at all

Will they have insulted Rani if he was firm standing beside her.  Because he never stood with her she was everyones gilli danda (Rani said that in her outburst,  it is game where a small 1 inch stick that is hit by many sticks by popping it up and throwing around)

The electric pole he stood during the visitors Nekh and moves out

When she sees him he turns his face, when he sees she turns  that was going on

But the kitchen where later he talks in her way and watches and bangs his fist  I was like ok he knows because of him she is hurt and vikram had warned and I should have been for her but left her alone

I felt he was redeeming himself in his mind, when we walked off from home telling off Vikram I felt he was really concerned for Rani

So he even let her drive the car

But the heart woes out to the wrong direction that was the limit

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Just finished the update

The best even my computer froze while I wrote Kiara Veer scenes half the way, better written but forgot to save the computer froze and all went

At the word humiliated it froze

had to retype but did it half heartedly 

My computer also is really upset

Shaila thought to return back to the show when they show a promo of redemption . This is getting worse. 

I wonder whether this Kiara be after Veer after she gets to know his dark truth about his birth.

I am sorry to say I want Rani to leave the house with Pinku.

Why she stay at a house if her husband doesn't want her or trust her?

How long is she going to live for others?

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I will come in insta to enjoy the roast and celebrate 2 months of the show

Just 2 months they messed the main character 

it is not kitchen politics to show a mahaan bahurani to demean all characters

If they demean Rajmata character I will never support Rani's character

If she cannot hear a word against her Bauji   then there is no right to demean characters who stood for you from the second you were married to him or even before if you see Rajmata, Vikram was always for her never scolded or told her off

caller123 thumbnail

Veer was an amazing character  a bit here and there was ok

Insulting Rani all the way from 4th morning after the night he was remembering his promise to take care of her is the height of it

Actually as he said, 

Does not redeem him at all. 

Will they have insulted Rani if he was firm standing beside her

The electric pole he stood during the visitors Nekh and moves out

When she sees him he turns his face, when he sees she turns  that was going on

But the kitchen where later he talks in her way and watches and bangs his fist  I was like ok he knows because of him she is hurt and vikram had warned and I should have been for her but left her alone

I felt he was redeeming himself in his mind, when we walked off from home telling off Vikram I felt he was really concerned for Rani

So he even let her drive the car

But the heart woes out to the wrong direction that was the limit

Yup, he has gone out to the wrong direction so much.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Will they have insulted Rani if he was firm standing beside her.  Because he never stood with her she was everyones gilli danda (Rani said that in her outburst,  it is game where a small 1 inch stick that is hit by many sticks by popping it up and throwing around)

caller123 thumbnail

Hmm. But scolding Rani and giving credits to Kiara who was also drunk is too much.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

He called a Rickshaw for Rani  and told Kiara I will leave you or I will call a cab for you

Amazing concern, and promised promise of care

Hope Veer's bauji (Digvijay) does not take a promise from Rani not to leave Veer

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago