ATBA Ep 52 - 19Dec20 - Written Update - Veer drunk state

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

just spoiling the storyline

Such a strong character of Veer why mess it up

Vikram was nudging Veer so nicely

Doesnt listen is not like Veer's character

They could have started with his promise to Bauji track

I saw a still where there is an accident of Kiara's car and VeerRani Car

How can i post the picture ?

Originally posted by caller123

I agree. Writers have messed up. Now low trp too. I saw people asking for Ranveer scenes but they are busy with Kiara Veer scenes. Trp will drop again, if they do not start Ranveer journey. Veer is a person who respects others. Even Ramdeer. ignoring it fully is not his type.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 1 months ago

ONS track or something like his father Digvijay    .... hope that is not APNA TIME BHI AAYEGA title of the serial  ????

They were smart enough not to give a precap (Kal dekhiye) of 18Dec20 episode, because of that many watched today's episode as noone knew what is going on for the next episode

Originally posted by NESRIA

No to kiara ?

Are the cv out of their mind.  why kiara ?smiley39

First she wouldnt understand him

Second scene of drunk ml are one of the cliché scenes that every couple have

Unless kiara will try to seduce him in this state and rani will save him and than he wil continue his conversation with hersmiley12

Third what about trp they ruinning the shiw honestly

Vikram is like "Veer before marriage", very responsible

Vikram as a lawyer does analyze the situation quickly and resolves till end.  Kiara was gone  done and dusted for sometime,  but Veer just called her back quickly

Veer DIL ka doctor, places his heart woes in the wrong direction and when needed professionally too he is just not Veer

Vikram is a keen observer of Rani and Veer .He loves this jodi so much like us.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Vikram is like "Veer before marriage", very responsible

Vikram as a lawyer does analyze the situation quickly and resolves till end.  Kiara was gone  done and dusted for sometime,  but Veer just called her back quickly

Veer DIL ka doctor, places his heart woes in the wrong direction and when needed professionally too he is just not Veer

Exactly my point.

More than doing the update, I like to vent out the way they went through the relations in this episode

Veer as the opposite non-listener and a drunk for shake in his life - better they redeem a bit of his character back

hope he does not behave the same when he knows his roots

Rani as the matured turned childish behaviour is acceptable because as such her character is getting redeemed with her bahurani script

Rani won't and I think it's CV's blunder.

She will give back to some extent but not fully. She might change everything by her own qualities. Being herself.

I hate when Veer thinks about himself only as he he has his family there but for Rani no one not even her own parents. Good thing Pinku returned as she has some moral support now. Someone to talk to.

I think they better start up showing Rani and Veer moving. Coz otherwise people will find it boring. As one day they drag for one week. Hate and blame continues. Now nearly one month after marriage and I think only 3 days have gone in their worldsmiley36

I want Rani to pour out all in her heart even in drunk state to Veer. He should know smiling  doesn't mean she is happy. She is carrying the pain in her heart and she is dealing with it with a smile as she has no other option.

https://youtu.be/4i9zELMyPzc

This is getting worse. It seems credit goes to Kiara for saving Dikvijay .

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

More than doing the update, I like to vent out the way they went through the relations in this episode

Veer as the opposite non-listener and a drunk for shake in his life - better they redeem a bit of his character back

hope he does not behave the same when he knows his roots

Rani as the matured turned childish behaviour is acceptable because as such her character is getting redeemed with her bahurani script

Hope he redeem soon before viewers get fed up.

Fahmaan Khan Megha Ray Apna Time Bhi Aayega