What crap is Anu teaching Kinjal

Posted: 3 years ago

Anupama is basically telling Kinjal to shut up and allow herself to be insulted by Baa..it becomes a habit?

Lmao what the actual F is Anu doing ...already training Kinjal to be Anu 2.0?

Kinjal ...can’t feel sorry for her ...she married into a circus by choice 

Exactly. 

Kinjal can't become another Anupama. And why Anu is teaching this nonsense. 

Respect is earned, not demanded. Badi saas hai matlab she will say anything, its not done. Anu trying to teach her is detrimental to her future. She might develop frustration for this fam soon.

I could not believe what I was hearing. Someone please stop that woman before she teaches the same thing to Pakhi and Samar's wife. 

I would not feel bad if Rakhi brainwashes her and she starts giving it back to Baa. Rakhi has to pretend / fake or do anything to be in touch with Kinjal otherwise she knows these people will turn her into Anu 2.0 Baa needs to be put in place. She was talking so much about Rakhi while not once mentioning that it all started because of her Son's actions. 

That was a smart move by Rakhi instead of cutting ties with her. 

I think Anupama  try to a act mediator between  kinjal and  baa. Anupama feel that jhagada banane  se acha hai jhagda kum kiya jaaye 

Aaj jo anupama ne kinjal se jo baat boli hai ki baa is not bad by heart soon will she will realize  beauty of relation ship 

Similarly In same  way i think  anupama going to explain  to baa also like she explain to kinjal today 

And it is right move  ki jahan jhagda  hota wahaan  first step pehle shaanti  se baat  suljhaani chahiye phir  bhi jub shanti se baat  nahi sulajhati tub  doosra  step  uthaya jaayega 

Vanraj aur anupama ke beech acche rishte kyon nahi ban paaya  kyonki baa act as  fuel to fire 

Agar baa fuel  ki baajaaye    vanraj aur anupama ke beech jhagda suljhane ki koshish karti to vanraj 25 years se   anupama ki insult nahi  kar raha hota 

I stopped at annapurna devi pooja. 

Originally posted by surabhi01

I think Anupama  try to a act mediator between  kinjal and  baa. Anupama feel that jhagada banane  se acha hai jhagda kum kiya jaaye 

Aaj jo anupama ne kinjal se jo baat boli hai ki baa is not bad by heart soon will she will realize  beauty of relation ship 

Similarly In same  way i think  anupama going to explain  to baa also like she explain to kinjal today 

And it is right move  ki jahan jhagda  hota wahaan  first step pehle shaanti  se baat  suljhaani chahiye phir  bhi jub shanti se baat  nahi sulajhati tub  doosra  step  uthaya jaayega 

Vanraj aur anupama ke beech acche rishte kyon nahi ban paaya  kyonki baa act as  fuel to fire 

Agar baa fuel  ki baajaaye    vanraj aur anupama ke beech jhagda suljhane ki koshish karti to vanraj 25 years se   anupama ki insult nahi  kar raha hota 

Shanti se baat suljhana means ?  keeping quiet and gulping down all the insults when an elder is in a bad mood ?  I suppose everyone is good at heart except criminals and psychos. Does that mean constant berating of a helpless woman  who doesnt answer back  , is justified ? She devoted her whole life to this family , serving them for free and getting only criticism back  n she still doesnt complain. The whole  Problem lies in her seeing nothing wrong in it. N she is now teaching her dil to be the same doormat as she is. Its offensive imo. 

I will not be saying this if her family valued her contribution, her presence and her services to the family peace and bonding . But they dont. Even her children dont. Kinjal is an educated independent woman. Clearly she is floored with Anupamas sacrifices probably bec she has seen diff type of families .  That's more disturbing lol bec probably kinjal also believes this is the way to go . Obviously, trying same things will yield same results sooner or later. 

Look like u have not read my post properly   . I did not mean one should bear insult    silently 

I  said in my post  first step  to  solve any issue to solve   by peacefully  . If   it does not solve  by peacefully then   next step   will be taken like ignoring  baa tauntrams and kinjal doing  that thing  only  what kinjal likes   then if baa still not  stop her tauntrams   then  another third step   kinjal giving back to  baa that dont interfere in my  matter  

I

Definitely offensive. Even though Anu has been bearing all that in silent, she clearly gets hurt and has a teardrop and bapuji and Samar cheers her up. So she knows thats not nice. She needs to make sure it doesnt happen to Kinjal instead of pushing her into it. 

They had so much scope for Rakhi's character. I would have loved to see it develop as a mean woman who does not stand against injustices like these. She should call them out the way she is with no hard feelings. And also explain to Anupama what is wrong is wrong. And then her teaching Kinjal to speak up against Baa and not take any crap and teach her to may be also her Anupama to stand up to herself and gain self respect. 

They could have shown Rakhi doing all these out of respect for Anupama for the way she is treating her daughter. 

Originally posted by surabhi01

Look like u have not read my post properly   . I did not mean one should bear insult    silently 

I  said in my post  first step  to  solve any issue to solve   by peacefully  . If   it does not solve  by peacefully then   next step   will be taken like ignoring  baa tauntrams and kinjal doing  that thing  only  what kinjal likes   then if baa still not  stop her tauntrams   then  another third step   kinjal giving back to  baa that dont interfere in my  matter  

I

Yeah I may have misunderstood yet , I still dont understand what's the beauty in their relationship.. ba says first dil was also not good now grandsons wife is also not good...like seriously ? .. My issue is that the poor woman isnt valued for all the good she does n she doesnt find it wrong , infact she is preaching it to her dil which is wrong too. I stopped at the kitchen scene only,sorry I didnt like Anupama there nor do I like her approach in tackling ba. Yes she can forever be at ba's feet for all that she did and keep up the family name and maintain a United front. We all have seen it doesnt work.

I agree offensive approach isnt always good but defensive approach isnt good either. At some places at some times it's better to take a stand . In a  family everyone must have a say. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago