BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Oh ok, so may be bitter break up.

This also means getting jealous at the smallest of things about each other

Aditya and Neha were never dating. He’s been dating his first co-star for years. The Aditya and Neha flirting was scripted on the show where he was host and she was judging 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why all the drama about the surprise proposal then? When in reality they both must have sat down and decided to get married because of the baby.

Also, I get bothered when I see young people like Rohanpreet getting married and becoming parents too soon. Neha has enjoyed her fame and got settled when she wanted to but Rohan seems to have gotten the raw deal here.

aish. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sidnilove

Why all the drama about the surprise proposal then? When in reality they both must have sat down and decided to get married because of the baby.

Also, I get bothered when I see young people like Rohanpreet getting married and becoming parents too soon. Neha has enjoyed her fame and got settled when she wanted to but Rohan seems to have gotten the raw deal here.

Maybe it still was a surprise proposal?

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Aditya and Neha were never dating. He’s been dating his first co-star for years. The Aditya and Neha flirting was scripted on the show where he was host and she was judging 

That's the official stance. But the sparks did fly high in between. The gossip mills did paint romance.

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is she really pregnant or is this for a song? Viral had posted their pics this morning in the airport and there was no bump seen. 🙄 if she’s indeed pregnant, that explains the rush wedding. Anyway congrats to them! 

Edited by Serendipity.. - 3 years ago

Ah ... now we know why they got married in such a rush!

altgr thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heartbleed

I have been watching the new Indian Idol season. Neha and Aditya are not even seeing each other eye to eye forget talking to each other. 

That's not true. Till now auditions were going on so Aditya was hardly there. 

https://www.facebook.com/122069694482469/posts/3821650557857679/?app=fbl

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm kind of shocked😲😲.....I don't know how to react. If Neha is indeed pregnant, then now it becomes clear that why did She marry Rohanpreet in so rushed wedding. 🤔

Anyway, whatever is good for them. It's their life. Wish them good luck & a healthy happy marriage. Happy for both of them. ❤️😳

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Umm... Bumps don't look that big at 1.5 months, maybe preggers before the wedding

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

Umm... Bumps don't look that big at 1.5 months, maybe preggers before the wedding

of course yes.. 1.5 months mein sometimes u don't get confirmed too