Dhanush bags a supporting role in a major Hollywood film

Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations, Dhanush! Like I said, Hollywood isn't interested in pretty/hot looking Indian guys to make debut in Hollywood. They are interested in something different. 

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

Congratulations, Dhanush! Like I said, Hollywood isn't interested in pretty/hot looking Indian guys to make debut in Hollywood. They are interested in something different. 

Hmm but it could be a blink and miss role though

Funnily enough, I think Dhanush is incredibly handsome/good looking/hot.

And I also think he's an awful actor. Terrible. I saw The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir and I still can't believe how bad it was, and he was. And I still don't get the hype of him in Raanjhanaa - best actor nomination??? Wtf

How do you know it’s a major role ? Might be like Anil’s role in Ghost protocol

More like the HW stereotype of Indian men are unattractive nerds which they don’t  want to change 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago

As many international stars as garnish, more the views. Netflix wale ab saare big budget films mein yahi karne wale. Ya toh India/China mein shooting, nahin toh exotic garnishing. 

Yeah they are interested in ugly, nerdy looking Indian guys who they can laugh at. White men would be threatened by hot looking Indian guys, so...