ATBA Ep 51 - 18Dec20 - Written Update - Veer @ boiling point - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by NESRIA

No to kiara ?

Are the cv out of their mind.  why kiara ?🤪

First she wouldnt understand him

Second scene of drunk ml are one of the cliché scenes that every couple have

Unless kiara will try to seduce him in this state and rani will save him and than he wil continue his conversation with her🥱

I will give you a short WU.

Rani drives the car and her car met with an accident with Kiara's. Veer sent Rani home. Veer and Kiara were drinking. then he blabbers all.

at home Dikvijay comes home and ask for water from Rani. He calls for Veer but no response. 

He gets a heart attack. No body is at home expect Pinku and Rani. Rani tries to call Veer. He doesn't see the call but Kiara sees but keep quiet.

They keep on drinking. Rani keeps Pinku and rush to get Veer but in drunken state he says he cannot. He is waiting fir mechanic. (Mechanic has taken a lot of time till he gets drunk and blabber all to Kiara🤢)

Otherside - Padmini has taken all to lawyer's office to divorce Veer and Rani . Rajmata highly refuse saying Rajputh never does that and give all some time. Even Vikram is against it. Padmini is admant to separate them.

Not good at Hindi. Sorry for mistakes. Shaila will give you a better one.

Just rembered veer father is gonna have a heart attack i think maybe rani will nurse him and that make her get closer to veer 

And his father will start to like her too

Just rembered veer father is gonna have a heart attack i think maybe rani will nurse him and that make her get closer to veer 

And his father will start to like her too

I too think the same. She will somehow cure him which will make Dikvijay like her and Veer might get closer to Rani because of it. Maybe thank her.

Originally posted by caller123

I will give you a short WU.

Rani drives the car and her car met with an accident with Kiara's. Veer sent Rani home. Veer and Kiara were drinking. then he blabbers all.

at home Dikvijay comes home and ask for water from Rani. He calls for Veer but no response. 

He gets a heart attack. No body is at home expect Pinku and Rani. Rani tries to call Veer. He doesn't see the call but Kiara sees but keep quiet.

They keep on drinking. Rani keeps Pinku and rush to get Veer but in drunken state he says he cannot. He is waiting fir mechanic. (Mechanic has taken a lot of time till he gets drunk and blabber all to Kiara🤢)

Otherside - Padmini has taken all to lawyer's office to divorce Veer and Rani . Rajmata highly refuse saying Rajputh never does that and give all some time. Even Vikram is against it. Padmini is admant to separate them.

Not good at Hindi. Sorry for mistakes. Shaila will give you a better one.

Thank you so much  i really appreciated kate🤗

I wanna dislike veer .......i couldnt  ðŸ˜†

But honestly his getting stupid every single day ðŸ¤” our rani need to slap him with some words so he wake up

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago

Thank you so much  i really appreciated kate🤗

I wanna dislike veer .......i couldnt  ðŸ˜†

But honestly his getting stupid every single day ðŸ¤” our rani need to slap him with some words so he wake up

Rani won't and I think it's CV's blunder.

She will give back to some extent but not fully. She might change everything by her own qualities. Being herself.

I hate when Veer thinks about himself only as he he has his family there but for Rani no one not even her own parents. Good thing Pinku returned as she has some moral support now. Someone to talk to.

I think they better start up showing Rani and Veer moving. Coz otherwise people will find it boring. As one day they drag for one week. Hate and blame continues. Now nearly one month after marriage and I think only 3 days have gone in their world😆

I want Rani to pour out all in her heart even in drunk state to Veer. He should know smiling  doesn't mean she is happy. She is carrying the pain in her heart and she is dealing with it with a smile as she has no other option.

She somehow takes Veer in the car. Started the car praying to God.

is this the precap for next week

So Padmini saying how can he drive and talk together she will recollect and use that type for asking Veer to guide her to get back digvijay normal,   

and Vikram saying that how much they go away they quickly are pulled together, ajeeb gareeb connection

- is all coming into place

I think her outburst will come on Veer after digvijay becomes ok by telling a piece of her advice

Originally posted by caller123

She somehow takes Veer in the car. Started the car praying to God.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

is this the precap for next week

So Padmini saying how can he drive and talk together she will recollect and use that type for asking Veer to guide her to get back digvijay normal,   

and Vikram saying that how much they go away they quickly are pulled together, ajeeb gareeb connection

- is all coming into place

I think her outburst will come on Veer after digvijay becomes ok by telling a piece of her advice

Next week would be interesting. Right?

Vikram is a keen observer of Rani and Veer .He loves this jodi so much like us.

Where did you see the precap?