Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They look so happy. I am so happy for them. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love what Maheep said. She is in such an adrenaline rush with all the love pouring in and didn't even bother about few idiotic reviewers who just have to be nasty for the sake of it. She is such a boss. I love her. 

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oofff these women need to get a reality check! They keep making things worse for themselves😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

oofff these women need to get a reality check! They keep making things worse for themselves😆

A part of them already knows 😆

Out of the four Neelam is the only one who has made a name for herself so she'd be the least trolled one 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Watch Tanmay react to it.. it’s hilarious 😆

I don’t get why people are so fearful of Kjo.. also realised Arjun Kapoor is so relatable..didn’t expect that. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

A part of them already knows 😆

Out of the four Neelam is the only one who has made a name for herself so she'd be the least trolled one 😆

Yes.. but all of them are still working except maybe bhavna and are financially independent. I find it funny that they talk only in English. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Yes.. but all of them are still working except maybe bhavna and are financially independent. I find it funny that they talk only in English. 

I found it funny how the housewives we talk abt are Suzanne or Twinkle or ofc Gauri but we got ladies we had no idea about 😆

And dubbing Neelam as a housewife was damn funny since she was such a name back in the day, we know her as an actress not as a housewife 😆

They are pseudos of the worst level thats why the English and Westernised upbringing, food, culture etc. And their kids can't speak Hindi and wanna be BOLLYWOOD actors 😆

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I found it funny how the housewives we talk abt are Suzanne or Twinkle or ofc Gauri but we got ladies we had no idea about 😆

And dubbing Neelam as a housewife was damn funny since she was such a name back in the day, we know her as an actress not as a housewife 😆

They are pseudos of the worst level thats why the English and Westernised upbringing, food, culture etc. And their kids can't speak Hindi and wanna be BOLLYWOOD actors 😆

This is exactly what I felt when someone told me. I saw the trailer and I felt I can never watch this trash, it’s literally giving them money for fake tamasha. My mother said, when she was a kid, “you would see tamasha on the streets, a man would do magic, or bring a monkey, basically all of it was fake or manufactured or trained to look real but it was a tamasha. Today you kids are getting to see that same monkey and tamasha inside these fake homes” I kept thinking about this. And then when a friend told me they all want to be in bollywood and speak in fake accented English and can’t even speak Hindi. I laughed and laughed ...FAKE!!!