Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

The new segment (video updated page 2)

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, 

I am unable to post the segment for this week, but i watched it on Instagram and it showed Virat and Sai having an argument and Virat showing Sai the police stick. Does anyone have any idea of why they are fighting. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

Hi everyone, 

I am unable to post the segment for this week, but i watched it on Instagram and it showed Virat and Sai having an argument and Virat showing Sai the police stick. Does anyone have any idea of why they are fighting. 

I think Sai went out again without informing anyone in the house. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

I think Sai went out again without informing anyone in the house. 

To bring Pakhi didi home

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
bones123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh No!! I’m still holding onto a sliver of hope that Virat doesn’t threaten Sai with violence and he’s casually only holding a lathi!! It would be super against his character shown so far!! 

Domestic Violence is not a joke!! Even if you in your head didn’t mean it, or were never going to follow through...how is there any coming back from that!! 

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

What??? I really hope that the segment is misleading as usual. If Virat just has the lathi in his hand, or maybe Sai was doing something with it and he took it from Sai, it would be alright. But if he's actually using it to threaten her, that's the end of this show for me. 

First of all, it would be so out of Virat's character, and secondly, threatening to physically abuse someone, no matter what the reason cannot be taken as a joke or something very casual. The CVs better watch it.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: bones123

Oh No!! I’m still holding onto a sliver of hope that Virat doesn’t threaten Sai with violence and he’s casually only holding a lathi!! It would be super against his character shown so far!! 

Domestic Violence is not a joke!! Even if you in your head didn’t mean it, or were never going to follow through...how is there any coming back from that!! 

Probably Sai misunderstood his actions...neil said in the interview "she misunderstands everything that Virat does"

He was probably questionning her, and it kinda looked bad because the stick was in his hand

Can someone at least paste the link here??

This content was originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Probably Sai misunderstood his actions...neil said in the interview "she misunderstands everything that Virat does"

He was probably questionning her, and it kinda looked bad because the stick was in his hand

Did you watch the segment??? I really hope that what you're saying is true. Then I'll be like "Bappa, tujhe khub khub abhar"🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleena02

Hi everyone, 

Added on page 2. Please copy the link and paste in your post for all to see😊