My 'Leap' script for SM to increase ratings.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I am being very clear, if this nonsense ongoing track continues after two three months we will be writing farewell messages here. Cvs need to take a big step now and yes that one weapon that always works to boost trp..... LEAP !! 😐

But no i am not talking about few years leap. NO.

SM should take a leap of 4-6 months. After six months all the dynamics had changed. Preeti is a hardworking strong woman. Kaushala had turned positive and everyone from the family is supporting Preeti. KT had exposed Nandini's boyfriend and Arjun's father secret and had thrown out Nandini out of his life months ago. Preeti and KT are together working as partners in Shaadi Mubarak. Tarun and Rati are bankrupt and stays in a chawl 😂. Kusum and the whole Tibrewal stays under one roof due to financial circumstances. Kaushala and Kusum often have clash of opinions. The leap story should be fully focused of KeerTi, Shaadi Mubarak, Tibrewal family vs Kothari family, Ta-Ti's life's hilarious life in chawl. Then you see the trp. 😜

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

I don't think this can fetch TRP either ..But they should surely focus on Preeti's career ..Trp audience love such sautan drama that's why Anupama & KundaliBhagya r on top 

Originally posted by ssuuvvii

I don't think this can fetch TRP either ..But they should surely focus on Preeti's career ..Trp audience love such sautan drama that's why Anupama & KundaliBhagya r on top 

Sorry but if trp audience love sautan drama then why SM is not on top.

Well though it seems far-fetched but I want these things to happen gradually. And I want to see Tarun-Rati getting bankrupt and staying in a chawl.. Nandini-Arjun can join them too😆

बेहन उटो, सपना देखना बंद करो। सुबह होगया। 

Kindly put todays episode analysis🤣

Originally posted by rdrp17

Well though it seems far-fetched but I want these things to happen gradually. And I want to see Tarun-Rati getting bankrupt and staying in a chawl.. Nandini-Arjun can join them too😆

let then quit the show forever. i dont want to see their face again.