Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Kanikka is leaving the show and has shot her last episode

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yup. It's true. The official Twitter handle confirmed it & that's why KK put a picture of the script on her IG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What??? This is soo sad. I can't watch the show without Kannika. It's official good bye to the show if it's true.

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

Yup. It's true. The official Twitter handle confirmed it & that's why KK put a picture of the script on her IG

Really? I didn't know this

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

So maybe the show is ending. How will it proceed further without the female lead??

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Its a goodbye from me as well.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can't blame her as show has turned into snoozefest and not giving proper opportunity to the talent of kannika. Yes! Episodes has become little bit better from last week but still the core essence has gone.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

They couldn't have ended it with a proper confession without Devraj drama. πŸ˜•

ShravanSumo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

So maybe the show is ending. How will it proceed further without the female lead??

The lead has been changed and Vidhi Pandya has begun shooting, this is what the tweet I put shared. But now after heavy criticism, they deleted the tweet and said no more updates.πŸ˜‰

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/breaking-news-vidhi-pandya-replace-kanikka-kapur-ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-201217

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zack69

She's being replaced by Vidhi Pandya from 'Udaan'.. 14th Dec was her last shoot as SumanπŸ’”πŸ’”

dhun.laagi thumbnail

smiley19smiley19smiley19