EK JHOOTHI LOVE STORY

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

I am surprised that such a lovely, endearing, simple web series doesnt have a single thread smiley19

I have loads to ramble aboutsmiley42

Any takers?

I just finished watching the series! I feel the beginning was a bit of a drag but then it picked up... who was your favorite? 

Originally posted by peeyara

I am surprised that such a lovely, endearing, simple web series doesnt have a single thread smiley19

I have loads to ramble aboutsmiley42

Any takers?

Hi naseem.smiley31 I just saw ur post so  came here to post. I even didn't know ki such web series exist. But now, if u r suggesting, i will surely try to watch it..

And ,ha , btw, our very own sakshi is working with manoj bajpeyee and neena gupta in a new web series ..Dial 100 or something. 

And as usual we don't have any idea about KTMB 4smiley19

I have been wanting to watch EJLS but unfortunately don’t have zee5, do you know of any other way to wah it?

Originally posted by anumz_31

I just finished watching the series! I feel the beginning was a bit of a drag but then it picked up... who was your favorite? 

Ask me who I didn't liked smiley36

I loved each n every single character and that's the beauty of Umerasmiley27 each character holds their own and you end up loving them allsmiley42

Ups wala aur juice wali are ultimate fav but as a unit smiley9

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Hi naseem.smiley31 I just saw ur post so  came here to post. I even didn't know ki such web series exist. But now, if u r suggesting, i will surely try to watch it..

And ,ha , btw, our very own sakshi is working with manoj bajpeyee and neena gupta in a new web series ..Dial 100 or something. 

And as usual we don't have any idea about KTMB 4smiley19

Hi

It's a pak web series by their one of the bestest writersmiley27

Do watch! You will like it

Originally posted by columbia

I have been wanting to watch EJLS but unfortunately don’t have zee5, do you know of any other way to wah it?

Have u checked on YouTube? I am not sure but I saw 2-3 epis there so may be they hv all

Originally posted by peeyara

Have u checked on YouTube? I am not sure but I saw 2-3 epis there so may be they hv all

Omg omg omg watched it loved it lapped it up!!!!
I was slightly disappointed with the end, not the HEA but the reveal was a bit thanda, but otherwise the setting and the amazing actors each one of them. 
just loved it totally 

Web Series