ATBA Ep 50 - 17Dec20 - Vikram's day out :) VIKRAM is VIEWERS VOICE

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kate waiting for your symbolism list

One of that is dangerous symbolism  Vikram-Kiara

Vikram is such an obedient bro, he never back answers Veer.

I feel Vikram has filmed what happened in the kitchen, earlier he was fond of filming every funny part. This time he would have filmed this too .

I think Vikram will tell Rani, whatever is between between you and bro let it be within the confines of your room not for exhibition for all to take advantage

Rani is sure shot going to have swollen ankles or somewhere Veer should think why suddenly Rani looks taller, 

and then realises she has put heels.  or when she walks she slips he holds he slips  she holds  and then he realises that such wobbliness where can she push Kiara

Some heel scene will be between Veer and Rani,  it will heal a bit for the viewers too :)

Wow nowdays Im really impressed with vikram

Weird how ranisa with all her ego and ...

Her two boys are  well mannered .have principals , are nice nice and warm , i guess they took after rajmata 

Thank you for the review 🤗👏

All the kids speak up their mind, they do not hold back for long

Nandini has also been warm, off-lately sangat kar asar (companion rub-offs on her).

Episode Video Eps 50 17Dec20 without precap 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4u4V25w78

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

When I saw SBS video I didn't like Rani dancing with maids and I thought she is messing up again. After watching the episode my views changed. 

When we are surrounded by problems and when there is no way out it's better to accept those hardships with a smile and enjoy the life. I too do it when I find no way out. I rather enjoy the little things than the problems I have. If she is not acceptable in the family it's better she enjoy with her fellow maids.

Regarding giving leave to the driver. - Yes she did wrong without asking but he needs a leave that is the happiest moment of his life and he is ahuman too. Though Veer and Padmini will be against her on this Rajmata will accept it as Rajmata too, concern about others as human beings.

Vikram 

He is our voice. He pointed out correctly. Rani being his wife needs the permission to enter the room of Veer but not Kiara. Is it like friends girls can enter anytime but not wife. I am glad he heard what is planning against Rani as he will be on alert what is happening around Rani. 

I don't know whether he has recorded the scene in the kitchen but in the future he will prove his point with some of the recordings , when he get to know that his brother won't believe anything against Kiara until he proves it. I like his stand and his warning to Kiara and it was needed. For me he is a very good brother to Veer and brother figure as brother in law for Rani.

I want him to talk to Rani and try to make her too understand. He can do it.

Kiara

Kiara planned to do the game alone now she is happy because she has Padmini's help. she will plan more . Somewhere I feel at the end to save Ran Veer's relationship Vikram will end up marrying Kiara.  I don't know whether it will happen but I feel it.

Rani

I like that she accepted the gifts of Kiara . Truly she respects Kiara though she does not get it back from Kiara. She wanted to wear such kind of shoes and she needed help and she tried to wear and walk which indicated me that if someone guides her she will change for better. She needs some guidance with love. She cannot do that alone.

Veer

Veer still has hatred or frustration over Rani for what happened. He can see Kiara's pain where Kiara has parents to share and console. he can see his pain where he can share it with his father and Vikram and get some support. But when it comes to Rani's pain he takes it for granted as everyone is in pain. Truly Rani has no one to share her pain . Not Ramdeer nor Pinku.  She has to keep it inside, she vented out it with the servants but still it's not her family. I can feel her pain

Earlier episode symbolism. 

Last scene where she left the gifts and went to servant quarters.

Camera focused on her slippers , bangles and Ran Veer.

The same slippers which always led her to Veer, now taking her away from Veer. Her bangles which reminds me the promise and advice her bauji gave her are the ones which keeping her in this marriage. red bangles are between bauji's bangles. 

Red symbolizes marriage for now.

Her tear that went unseen shows her inner pain even her bauji did not see. Her pain also hidden from Veer. 

She covers it with her her smile or her messing up acts in front of others but truly she is broken inside. 

Like Veer vented out everything on her on the wedding night I want her to vent her pain (what she shared and all what she did not share with the servant ) with Veer. 

Toffee scene

It symbolizes that Vikram won't let Kiara break Ran Veer's relationship. He will get married to Kiara if he had to but won't let any harm come to Ran Veer's marriage.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

I think Rani's outfit is the same one in which got married to Veer.

What best time for him to carry her to their room to cure her, after all his room has become a mini-clinic for emergency cases :)

Somewhere this outfit of hers has some significance. 

Posted just one off-screen video in the off-screen video post   

it looks we have an outdoor shoot in Eps 51 18dec20

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Kate waiting for your symbolism list

One of that is dangerous symbolism  Vikram-Kiara

Vikram is such an obedient bro, he never back answers Veer.

I feel Vikram has filmed what happened in the kitchen, earlier he was fond of filming every funny part. This time he would have filmed this too .

I think Vikram will tell Rani, whatever is between between you and bro let it be within the confines of your room not for exhibition for all to take advantage

Rani is sure shot going to have swollen ankles or somewhere Veer should think why suddenly Rani looks taller, 

and then realises she has put heels.  or when she walks she slips he holds he slips  she holds  and then he realises that such wobbliness where can she push Kiara

Some heel scene will be between Veer and Rani,  it will heal a bit for the viewers too :)

UL- I wish we can see that but after marriage CV's didn't show that Rani getting wounded. Before marriage she ended up getting wounded. Maybe after marriage CV's wanted to show her as a super girl🤣🤣🤣 The only thing that changed in her habit after marriage is she didn't get wounded.🤣🤣

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I think Rani's outfit is the same one in which got married to Veer.

What best time for him to carry her to their room to cure her, after all his room has become a mini-clinic for emergency cases :)

Somewhere this outfit of hers has some significance. 

Posted just one off-screen video in the off-screen video post   

it looks we have an outdoor shoot in Eps 51 18dec20

Shaila I too found it significant but I do not know these CV's POV.

The same dress, where she got Haldi applied and she got married. Hope we get carrying scene to room with this dress. 

Saw outdoor shoot. 

Hope Kiara 's plans backfire and Rani ends up in Veer's arms.😆

https://youtu.be/QrTIsXbvNAg

Precap - Finally what you predicted happened Shaila🤗

Pls translate the precap Shaila.