ATBA Ep 50 - 17Dec20 - Vikram's day out :) VIKRAM is VIEWERS VOICE - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

I am not here your husband or enemy.  I am a doctor, and noone can come between by profession and duty

Vikram says to Kiara,  Some relations are made  some are already made before.  Veer and Rani relation was something that was already made, so this connect forget you noone can break it

Then the Padmini and Rajamata scene, Padmini voice is that this jodi will break Rajmata and if you want Veer's happiness you have to see that they divorce.

Voice over says will we see another part of  Veer Rani anjani (unknown) marriage

Originally posted by caller123

https://youtu.be/QrTIsXbvNAg

Precap - Finally what you predicted happened Shaila🤗

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I am not here your husband or enemy.  I am a doctor, and noone can come between by profession and duty

Vikram says to Kiara,  Some relations are made  some are already made before.  Veer and Rani relation was something that was already made, so this connect forget you noone can break it

Then the Padmini and Rajamata scene, Padmini voice is that this jodi will break Rajmata and if you want Veer's happiness you have to see that they divorce.

Voice over says will we see another part of  Veer Rani anjani (unknown) marriage

Thank you Shaila🤗

I wanted Veer to mentor RAni  knowing the age gap of a surgeon and  student of engineering

But nice to see Vikram mentoring Kiara in the precap. The way he does it I am swooned  all of Vikram Kiara scenes have been really nice by both of them, both are not crassy but classy

It looks Kiara will come to the mansion still to observe Veer Rani but fall for Vikram

That Rani will know when Kiara does not turn up in the mansion when Vikram is out of town.

Rani till then maybe feel Kiara has a corner for Veer, and she does not want to disturb it too, as a bahurani 

and as a wife she would be still thinking Veer has done the crime so cannot think of getting close

But knowing Kiara absent in the mansion when Vikram is missing is something  Rani may observe and tell Veer to see Veer reaction and then later to Vikram for shipping them

Would want their story to build up unkowingly  as Vikram says already made for each other and the voice over says anjani relationship

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I wanted Veer to mentor RAni  knowing the age gap of a surgeon and  student of engineering

But nice to see Vikram mentoring Kiara in the precap. The way he does it I am swooned  all of Vikram Kiara scenes have been really nice by both of them, both are not crassy but classy

It looks Kiara will come to the mansion still to observe Veer Rani but fall for Vikram

That Rani will know when Kiara does not turn up in the mansion when Vikram is out of town.

Rani till then maybe feel Kiara has a corner for Veer, and she does not want to disturb it too, as a bahurani 

and as a wife she would be still thinking Veer has done the crime so cannot think of getting close

But knowing Kiara absent in the mansion when Vikram is missing is something  Rani may observe and tell Veer to see Veer reaction and then later to Vikram for shipping them

Would want their story to build up unkowingly  as Vikram says already made for each other and the voice over says anjani relationship

Good one. Maybe these fights between Kiara and Vikram can lead to it. Or according to the symbolisms they show he may end up marrying Kiara to save Ran Veer's marriage.

Toffee and carrying scene.

Vikram will be a protector of RanVeer's rishta. an angel in disguise for them. for now they both may not understand.

too many shows have "he may end up marrying Kiara to save Ran Veer's marriage"

I would rather they concentrate on how to improve a villianess through the moral story they give in their short stories

Vikram does know how to handle Kiara at this juncture too when the lady is devastated of her marriage breaking at the last second.

He does go to talk to her out of her mischief too.  He takes that extra effort  

You may be thinking i have moved out of RaniVeer to  VikKiara, 

I want them to build 2 story line as it is a 6 day shoot,  already Fahmaan eyes are swollen, Megha too but it is covered with makeup so get hid a bit

ZRA snippets are awesome but seeing them tired is the last I want it.  let it me a T50 cricket match not a T20 cricket match

I think kiara will fall for vikram for sure

It will be nice to see  how her love for vikram changed her to a better person bcz she never loved veer just liked to idea of a prince doctor

True Kiara as seen the world of prince, but here genuinity will strike with Vikram

As such having Vikram as a bait for Rani-veer marriage saving  will not show good on Veer character

Veer as shown as someone can go to him to find a quickie and long lasting solution 

be it RaniSa to handle Vikram and Nandu  

or be it  the accident fiasco of Ranisa  

or be it  with dad when he tells his dad Rani does not lie but she does not know handling of class difference

or be it anything related to his profession

or be it handling crisis situation when he knows RaniSa forgets the way to handle he handles like Rajmata said  do not insult the guest in front of others.

or be with Rani and her tryst with the princely attitudes and differences

Originally posted by NESRIA

I think kiara will fall for vikram for sure

It will be nice to see  how her love for vikram changed her to a better person bcz she never loved veer just liked to idea of a prince doctor

Yellow-Orange / mango color and toffee

This connection has to do with Veer's childhood

The way he plays with the toffee and enjoy watching it than snatching it back from Vikram, shows some beautiful memories of his life as a kid before his pravesh into the Rajawat mansion

Hope he knows kite flying, I almost looking for a scene of kite flying - Bhabhi Devar team  and  Veer with maybe on his own or Pinku

KITE FLYING and life was what Rani spoke in the first segment at the servant kitchen store

Her heartstrings too she compared to the Kite string in the earlier episode

Yellow orange  is more of energy with fire

Red is aggressive fire that merges with yellow to have the orange color

somewhere the Orange around RaniVeer matches their temperament to each other  soft as yellow, go full throat like orange.   Red has time to come when they tell they love each other  till then the Yellow and orange is a good combination

remember the Mango icecream that Digvijay gave Veer, when he was sad regarding Ranisa attitude towards his gift to her

Toffee -  Rani-Veer-Vikram scenes  would love to see

Where Kiara lies will again be known and the story moves in bonding of Bhabhi Devar,  and the strengthening of RaniVeer's relation

Toffee as such Veer thinks so thoughful of Kiara. to break that one would love a scene as below

Rani in the opening scenes had told champa to clear MausiSa room

Maybe she finds this toffee packet litter on the table,  as they are ordinary chocolates from kirana stores, to do her bit of insulting Rani gets the same to  RaniVeer room to ask what to do with it or throw it

Rani is afterall definitely will be shown 2 days in bed as per doc sahab instructions so for all instructions they come to RaniVeer room after all it is a FREE for all room,  Veer watching all this from his table.

Vikram too enters for something.

Seeing the chocolate, she pounces and tells Champa these are my favorite and would keep this in her Ramadheer Kirana store

Veer is upset seeing Rani again connecting toffee to her Bauji, thinking cannot she connect to anyone other than Bauji. It is found in my house and again she connects it to Bauji

To add fuel to fire she take a handful of chocolate, then she sees Vikram and thanks him and tells him to take one only one as she is possessive of this toffee,  he asks one for Veer, she says he is a doctor so no need and he needs to take care and not eat sweets, anyway he is spicy so sweet wont suit him

Vikram laughs off and says softly even Veer loves this toffee and it is his favorite so Padmini has bought it for him and HIM ONLY NOT FOR US.   Rani tells Champa to keep the balance back in Padmini room after taking another handful  for Pinku she says,  and Veer is distraught seeing the toffee leaving the room with not one he can lay hand on.

There can be a night scene where he comes to Rani side of the table and slow takes a toffee and sits in the  moonlight and enjoy his flashback memories  one of that could well be with Bauji as his driver who gets that for him when he aces in his studies.  and softly says Ramu Kaka which Rani hears

Rani acts as if asleep sees this side of smilingly and relaxed Veer urge to enjoy small things in life

Vikram..hero of today's episode.No doubt he is our voice.

When he told veer about kiara coming into his room without any hinderance while rani is not allowed to do so,i was lkke vikram,bang on