Anupamaa

Vanraj ? (point to be noted)

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

you guys notice one thing vanraj is more patience with anupama while he talk to her lolz like before he use to just yelled on her  but now he is more calm with anu as he know now anupama not going to take his bullshit  

ps: anupama want to do job i really want to see this track , last school track was soo interesting how i wish makers drag it lil more 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nope. I dont think someone like him would even care to think. He just shuts up because he knows the whole family is on her side. And even before he has agreed with Anupama on kids related part. 

This baa on the other hand, will definitely be the reason Kinjal will have issues in this house. Ignoring all her wrong decision, the girl deserves credit for blending in with the shah family and that too better than more than 50% of their own kids. But Baa I feel is going to mess it up for them by insulting her over and over. and all of a sudden Toshu baby will now notice all the insults when it will be his Kinjal. I really want Samar to call him out at least once that same thing happened to his mom and he did not care. 

The job part will also come now that Devika has talked to her sister. I think she will go back as a teacher. 

Edited by puja0507 - 3 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah even I also noticed same thing. Now he is more calm. 

And yes job track would be more interesting. Hope so this time we can see developing track of Anupama only.

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He is not calm, he just doesn't want to create a scene in front of family members. However, one good thing is that he has accepted a few times recently that Anu is right when it's about their children. Also, about calling the police to find Toshu, Vanraj said she is right. The sad truth is that Vanraj has a big ego and he doesn't want anyone to be better than himself. He considered Anu a weak person who silently nodded her head and did as he said till now that's why he could easily shout at her blamelessly, but now she replies back and shows him his place. I want to see more of strong Anu. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Yeah even I also noticed same thing. Now he is more calm. 

And yes job track would be more interesting. Hope so this time we can see developing track of Anupama only.

Exactly iam more interested in Anupama journey not her kids 🙃

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Poojaa_P

He is not calm, he just doesn't want to create a scene in front of family members. However, one good thing is that he has accepted a few times recently that Anu is right when it's about their children. Also, about calling the police to find Toshu, Vanraj said she is right. The sad truth is that Vanraj has a big ego and he doesn't want anyone to be better than himself. He considered Anu a weak person who silently nodded her head and did as he said till now that's why he could easily shout at her blamelessly, but now she replies back and shows him his place. I want to see more of strong Anu. 

Its my point of view he is lil calm as compare to before 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh  vanraj has become bhigaa billaa  in front anupamaa

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh  vanraj has become bhigaa billaa  in front anupamaa

😂😂

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even i want to see  anupama job track  but i think cvs focus   on anupama job after 1 Week 

Till  1 Week they will show  about kinjal and toshu. 

But i hope they should  keep showing  aniruddh 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Even i want to see  anupama job track  but i think cvs focus   on anupama job after 1 Week 

Till  1 Week they will show  about kinjal and toshu. 

But i hope they should  keep showing  aniruddh 

i hope soo iam waiting for that